PT branch badge JPeg

Ninja_Stoker said:
JonnoJonno said:
I thought it was crossed Immac bottles over a full length mirror?
You maybe right, but you're possibly getting confused with the Diving branch.
Ha general service are so witty. I feel gutted being in the diving branch especially the £3094 I got paid this month. Oh and that is shore side pay aswell, could collapse the stock exchange if I went to sea. :lol: :lol: :lol: Keep dripping Ninja binman........

frogman007 said:
Ninja_Stoker said:
JonnoJonno said:
Ha general service are so witty. I feel gutted being in the diving branch especially the £3094 I got paid this month. Oh and that is shore side pay aswell, could collapse the stock exchange if I went to sea. :lol: :lol: :lol: Keep dripping Ninja binman........
Well, that's your mess bill sorted. What do you do for a living?

Common little man. :D

frogman007 said:
Ninja_Stoker said:
JonnoJonno said:
I think Ninja's got a nibble there :D

frogman007 said:
Ninja_Stoker said:
JonnoJonno said:
Fark me, I wouldn't get out of bed for that. :lol:

frogman007 said:
Ninja_Stoker said:
JonnoJonno said:
I'll bet promotions a bitch though isn't it. :lol:

frogman007 said:
Ninja_Stoker said:
JonnoJonno said:
Actually mate, if you check, you might discover that you are general service yourself. Unless I missed the DIN that made divers into Wafoos or sundodgers.

You know what I meant. You Berty big ship ratings that wear 8's and bats and all the sh!t that goes with it. Not subbie trips to Hawaii for 8 weeks and Goa in hotels for 2 weeks etc etc. :D :D :D

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
NorfolkH The Fleet 12
D The Fleet 29
Rolotp The Fleet 8