Psycometric Test :O

Discussion in 'Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting' started by charleym92, Feb 2, 2009.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Heyaa :D
    I wonder whether anyone could help me please??
    I have got me date throgh for me pych test on 18th March .. and im really worried that im gonna fail :( !
    Im rather bad at maths haha x
    Could anyone give me any ideas what sorta things to revise on 4 the maths section??

Thankss
    Charley
    x

2. i would suggest using the help that u have been given the booklet that u have to do and take back on the day that u do the test, and this website helped me. http://www.psychometric-success.com/

3. Thankss :D x
    Ill give that site a go :D
    x

4. go onto amazon and buy the following book:

Barron's Military Flight Aptitude Tests (Paperback)

5. Does anybody know how its marked??
    x

6. Yeah its marked on how neat you write your answers.

7. Just get your brain used to working again and practice on the tests regularly in the weeks coming up to the test, you should be fine and remember if you dont know the answer just quickly have a guess and move to the next Q.

8. try the BBC website Bitesize revision for the maths i gave it a look and im pretty confident on the maths now i also bought the book Succeed at psycometric testing practice test for armed forces entry level from amazon.its only got 1 test in for the navy but its good to time yourself on it.got my RT on thursday, using these im confident now
    Good Luck!!!

9. gcse bitesize maths revision will be plenty good enough, the RT is not hard, just read the questions and think.

10. I say, that's asking a bit much isn't it? :wink:

11. Sometimes, I do wonder if it is.

12. Ninja_Stoker

Ninja_Stoker War Hero Moderator

If all else fails, you could try the Psychometric Test Examples and Recruiting Test advice post in the FAQ section at the top of the Newbies section.

You can also download the RN Practice Test booklet.

Good luck.

13. It may well be to your advantage to brush up on your English. But, WTF do I know?

14. Heyaa :D x
    Thanks for all the comments ... ive ad a look on the bitesie website and im starting to remmber all the maths now :D x
    Ain't me english very good then :p x

Charley
    x