Navy Net - Royal Navy Community

Register a free account today to join our community
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site, connect with other members through your own private inbox and will receive smaller adverts!

Psychometric Test + Other Stuff

Right, I've got my Pscychometric Test on the 9th of Febuary and I'm wanting to be a Chef in the Submarine Fleet... how long would you say untill I'm at Raleigh :)

And what is a job with the shortest Waiting Time?

Thanks in advance, Kieran...

P.S. Didn't know weather I'm ok to post this here etc... so just tell me if I'm not.

Again the advice is choose a job you want to do & wait for a start date, rather than opt for the quickest route to joining the service.

Those that opt for the shortest wait simply because it's the shortest wait may well find themselves serving tea, coffee & bickies to the special forces, commando trained, fighter pilot divers they originally wanted to be themselves.

Those that wait find job satisfaction, those that don't tend to blame everyone else for their circumstances in the JobCentre Plus.

I understand that.

I'm just a civvy wanting to get in the services sooner rather than later. How long is the wait to be a chef in the submarine fleet? :)

Thanks, Kieran

CaptainHook said:
I understand that.

I'm just a civvy wanting to get in the services sooner rather than later. How long is the wait to be a chef in the submarine fleet? :)

Thanks, Kieran
where all in that situation mate just something you have to get on with i have a 2yr wait but i would rather wait 2yrs to get in and do the job i want to do then get in quicker and do a job i dont want to do

Latest Threads