PSYCHIC MOUSE

The mouse on my pc may be malfunctioning. The cursor slides across the screen of its own volition :shock: Am I under attack by psychic forces???? It has a light thingy not a roller ball inside (sorry that's not a very tecchy description is it - :oops: ).

I have had the same problem at work with psychomice. I suggest trying to adjust the tracking sensitivity (via its driver software) before administering the last rites to mousey. :wink:

whitemouse said:
Always_a_Civvy said:
Poor White mouse...
You got that one right Steve - a church mouse is more affluent.... :wink: :lol:
I think you may need psychological counselling for the trauma of seeing a piccy of you being held in a Vince's jaws... well your tail anyway. Perhaps you could sue Rosie for inciting mousicide against you! :shock: :grin: :wink: :lol:

...Must be worth her surrendering her naval pension over to you... :wink:

Steve.

janner

MIA
Book Reviewer
golden_rivet said:
The mouse on my pc may be malfunctioning. The cursor slides across the screen of its own volition :shock: Am I under attack by psychic forces???? It has a light thingy not a roller ball inside (sorry that's not a very tecchy description is it - :oops: ).
Probably a daft statement GR but if its cordless have you tried replacing the batteries

Always_a_Civvy said:
whitemouse said:
Always_a_Civvy said:
Poor White mouse...
You got that one right Steve - a church mouse is more affluent.... :wink: :lol:
I think you may need psychological counselling for the trauma of seeing a piccy of you being held in a Vince's jaws... well your tail anyway. Perhaps you could sue Rosie for inciting mousicide against you! :shock: :grin: :wink: :lol:

...Must be worth her surrendering her naval pension over to you... :wink:

Steve.
Now that would be nice........that way, I'd not consider calling in the hitmouse squad to have Big Vince !!

:lol:

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
BusterQuin The Gash Barge 2
slim The Gash Barge 1
A Current Affairs 9