Navy Net - Royal Navy Community

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

PSYCHIC MOUSE

The mouse on my pc may be malfunctioning. The cursor slides across the screen of its own volition :shock: Am I under attack by psychic forces???? It has a light thingy not a roller ball inside (sorry that's not a very tecchy description is it - :oops: ).

Could be a driver problem more than a hardware problem.
Try uninstalling the software for it, or try a different USB port.

I have had the same problem at work with psychomice. I suggest trying to adjust the tracking sensitivity (via its driver software) before administering the last rites to mousey. :wink:

HELP IS ON THE WAY

whitemouse said:
Always_a_Civvy said:
Poor White mouse...

You got that one right Steve - a church mouse is more affluent.... :wink: :lol:

I think you may need psychological counselling for the trauma of seeing a piccy of you being held in a Vince's jaws... well your tail anyway. Perhaps you could sue Rosie for inciting mousicide against you! :shock: :grin: :wink: :lol:

...Must be worth her surrendering her naval pension over to you... :wink:

Steve.

janner

MIA
Book Reviewer
golden_rivet said:
The mouse on my pc may be malfunctioning. The cursor slides across the screen of its own volition :shock: Am I under attack by psychic forces???? It has a light thingy not a roller ball inside (sorry that's not a very tecchy description is it - :oops: ).

Probably a daft statement GR but if its cordless have you tried replacing the batteries

Always_a_Civvy said:
whitemouse said:
Always_a_Civvy said:
Poor White mouse...

You got that one right Steve - a church mouse is more affluent.... :wink: :lol:

I think you may need psychological counselling for the trauma of seeing a piccy of you being held in a Vince's jaws... well your tail anyway. Perhaps you could sue Rosie for inciting mousicide against you! :shock: :grin: :wink: :lol:

...Must be worth her surrendering her naval pension over to you... :wink:

Steve.

Now that would be nice........that way, I'd not consider calling in the hitmouse squad to have Big Vince !!

:lol:

Latest Threads