PSST....wanna buy a fire engine?

Discussion in 'Diamond Lil's' started by wet_blobby, Oct 8, 2007.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. wet_blobby

wet_blobby War Hero Moderator

2. Stand back and watch everything burn of course :plotting:

3. we use the Fire engines used by the LFB. Like we should of during the last strike!! They are owned by the tax payer arent they!! Not using them last time was a bloody joke.

4. I thought they were for dogg spotting .... ?? ;) :lol:

5. I asked a fireman this question and was told that the Union wouldnt allow it, reason being if a squaddie used the equipment there was no telling the condition of it on return, it would then need testing and insecting which would mean the equipment being off the road for that purpose.

Basically they didnt trust us.

6. sgtpepperband

sgtpepperband War Hero Moderator Book Reviewer

Ooh, how do you 'insect' a vehicle?! 8O :lol:

7. Very good question, I believe it has something to do with having it blessed by a Entomologist. Ooooooops :oops:

8. Expect to get emails from Nigeria soon asking if you want to deposit money in a bank and invest in the great Fire Engine Market thats about to take off.

9. So best we ensure we can take the damn things off the unions, not owned by the unions are they?

If your going to cross a picket line you have to be prepared for anything including dishing out 'bloody ears'

10. Yeah, cause it's the unions who pay for the fire engines.. striking wankers.