Pssst.. Royal. Want a laugh?

Discussion in 'The Corps' started by Harry_off_the_Hermes, Nov 8, 2007.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Ho hum, nice to see the numpties also post that sort of tripe in civvy forums as well.
  2. Notice how most of the people that argue about this bollocks have never had a sniff near any of the forces they talk about?

Nothing more than something to laugh at in fairness

Bless them :binky:
  3. wet_blobby

wet_blobby War Hero Moderator

That bunch of pussies have never been near a mountain with a bergan and a GPMG, Oh, pass the kendal mint cake I feel faint......
  4. There is a guy on there now that is claiming to have been SBS down south in 82. Perhaps he was!
  5. I think most SB wouldn't bite, so doubt it mate. But frankly I can't be arsed trawling through the BS to verify it , not that I'd know feck all about SB Ops anyhoo.
  6. I doubt it as well mate. Only offered it for the comedy value. It does make me laugh though, you should see the shit they'll dish out to anyone claiming to be able to onsight say, El Capitan or someone defending toproping at Stanage, and then you get a clown making a claim like that (and it's not the first time he's done it on there) and they fcuking lap it up.
  7. "Royal marine are yer? 'Ardest game in the world mate! 30 years man and boy. Course I lost both me legs to frostbite rescuing Doug Scott on Trango tower.........and did 'e thank me? Did 'e f......