Can W.W.N.A.G.S.T. flash up again?

• No thanks

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yes thanks

• No please

• Total voters
As the thread was originally taken down cos of an alleged rape case involving Jack and lurking tabloid journos could have made a meal of Bill's daily gift to the site , that case may take a while to get to court so why not liase with Billy to alter the thread title and stick it back up , or is that too simple an idea ?.
-

Do we really need pictures of scantily clad females on a site for current and serving RN sailors? ...........eerrrrr, ummmmmmm that's a hard one! Yes we most definitely do.
PS I think I speak on behalf of most (if not all) PSOFs in saying that's pretty much all we get to do now is look.

guns1969

Lantern Swinger
Do we really need pictures of scantily clad females on a site for current and serving RN sailors? ...........eerrrrr, ummmmmmm that's a hard one! Yes we most definitely do.
PS I think I speak on behalf of most (if not all) PSOFs in saying that's pretty much all we get to do now is look.
you are quite right Fishhead, it's mostly lookee - no touchee !!!!!!!!!!!!

There was a lot of scantily clad women at 20 past 7, quarter past 8 was a vast improvement though, I wonder what will happen in the next minute?