Navy Net - Royal Navy Community

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Proud Parents

On the other hand, when one hears the homophobes going on about it not being natural, not happening in natue and so on, interesting.

On the other hand, when one hears the homophobes going on about it not being natural, not happening in natue and so on, interesting.

sgtpepperband

War Hero
Book Reviewer
ANGWISH said:
sgtpepperband said:
I didn't know Claire Sweeney was up the duff! 8O :lol:

Me first please :D :D 8)

Hell, yeah... :wink:

Maxi_77 said:

The late Baroness Young, stalwart of the C of E and Patron of the Christian Institute (which she never mentioned as a conflict of interest during Lords Debates!) was once shown a video of two male elephants mounting. She refused to watch it... then continued to insist that it's unnatural. She also discussed the medical hazards of anal sex. Whilst I share her opinion that it's abnormal, well so is attending church and kneeling in worship. After all if humans were "designed" to worship a deity they would have been born with fatty, padded deposits on their knees to cushion and protect them. As this is not the case, to paraphrase Young's own reasoning viz the medical consequences of being gay, Christian worship must therefore be both unnatural, harmful and kill off its exponents by the age of 40. :roll: Utter tosh of course! I'm still alive, so it can't be true... oh but hold on, I can't see my reflection in the mirror... :wink:

sgtpepperband said:
I know; and with names like Carlos and Fernando what do they expect?! 8O

Wasn't there an Abba song with the line "Can I feel your bum Fernando" or was that my dad just being facetious :lol:

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
S proud parents 2 Diamond Lil's 15
soleil Daily Mail: "Proud Dad Gordon Ramsay Reveals Son Jack, 20, Has Joined The Royal Marines" The Corps 5
MoD_RSS CNC officers proud to take part in webinar on women in armed policing MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Launch of LGBT+ Group Network – be yourself and be proud MoD News 0
MoD_RSS A proud partnership, a cherished friendship – UK and Israel united for 70 years MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Proud to be naturally inclusive MoD News 0
MoD_RSS CNC proud to play key part in inaugural Women in Armed Policing conference MoD News 0
MoD_RSS 'Teachers can be proud of contribution to pupils' lives', Hinds MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Speech: UK stands proud with Pacific as climate change advocates: Speech: Melanie Hopkins at CAPP reception in Suva MoD News 0
MoD_RSS News story: Armed Forces proud to take part in Royal Wedding MoD News 0
E Once proud Airforce and Navy? The Quarterdeck 33
M so proud The Quarterdeck 2
soleil Independent: "Muslims In The Armed Forces: A Proud Tradition" MoD News 21
soleil Express: "Defence Cuts Imperil Our Proud Nation, Warns Top Admiral" Current Affairs 2
soleil Navy News: "Proud To A P – Force Protection Squadron Parades For The Last Time" The Fleet 20
S Proud Father Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 33
soleil Oxford Times: "Students Proud To Help The Collection" SCC and URNU 0
soleil Telegraph: "Trafalgar: Foreign Fighters Did Britain Proud" History 23
soleil Durham Times: "Proud Day As HMS Bulwark Crew March In City" The Fleet 10
soleil N'wich Guardian: "Ex-matelot proud of his 3 Lions Tattoo" Charity 0
SONAR-BENDER Help needed - remember Pongo and Proud of it? Diamond Lil's 9
soleil Manx Radio: "Proud Day for Ramsey" The Fleet 2
soleil NW Evening Mail: "Astute Does Town Proud in Sea Trials" Submariners 0
soleil Times: Sailors hope proud RN name won't go out with the Ark The Fleet 4
Blackrat Private Pongo & Proud Diamond Lil's 34
B HEROES TO BE PROUD OF Current Affairs 0
Stripey_G Proud Day.... Current Affairs 13
KLNA-Cessna-Jockey Why makes people proud ? Diamond Lil's 31
clanky Proud to be Navy! Diamond Lil's 6
Good_CO Are you proud of your service? Site Issues 6
slim A proud moment for Pride entries Diamond Lil's 21
Polycell Hands up those who are proud to be British History 54
MoD_RSS Child Trust Fund court fees waived for parents MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Parents urged to keep childhood vaccination appointments during national COVID-19 restrictions MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Protections for working parents eligible for childcare support MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Guidance to parents and guardians: when you should book a coronavirus test for your child MoD News 0
MoD_RSS New parents urged to have their say on available early years support via new online questionnaire MoD News 0
D Both parents in the Royal Navy Joining the Royal Navy 1
MoD_RSS Support frontline workers to engage parents struggling with safer sleeping advice MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Inspection reports are popular with parents MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Self-employed new parents can claim support grant MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Parents returning to work after extended leave eligible for furlough MoD News 0
MoD_RSS UK education providers are helping teachers, parents and students respond to the impact of COVID-19 worldwide MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Digital minister urges parents to follow new guidance to keep children safe online during lockdown MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Don’t miss out, claim Child Benefit by phone or post, HMRC tells new parents MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Extra support for schools and parents to help cope with coronavirus MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Digital form quicker and easier for separated parents applying to see children MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Parents urged to look beyond apprenticeship misconceptions MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Raising expectations of children and parents, high standards for teachers and tackling bad behaviour: how schools in ‘left behind’ areas can improve MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Message of thanks to Greek authorities and volunteers from Robert Frome´s parents MoD News 0