Proud Parents

Discussion in 'Diamond Lil's' started by brazenhussy, May 22, 2007.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. sgtpepperband

sgtpepperband War Hero Moderator Book Reviewer

I think if I was a pink flamingo I would have doubts about my sexuality... :lol:

2. On the other hand, when one hears the homophobes going on about it not being natural, not happening in natue and so on, interesting.

3. On the other hand, when one hears the homophobes going on about it not being natural, not happening in natue and so on, interesting.

4. sgtpepperband

I know; and with names like Carlos and Fernando what do they expect?! 8O

5. I wonder what Jeremy Clarkson has to say about this.

6. Oh good grief, I thought this might have been good news about Sweeney's baby!

7. sgtpepperband

I didn't know Claire Sweeney was up the duff! 8O :lol:

8. It's nature, go figure......

9. Me first please :D :D 8)

10. sgtpepperband

Hell, yeah... :wink:

[​IMG]

11. What odd behaviour! Just goes to show that heterosexuality is learned behaviour, otherwise why would they be emulating them! :wink: 8O :lol:

Are these Hispanically named pinkies from Mazarron by any chance?

12. The late Baroness Young, stalwart of the C of E and Patron of the Christian Institute (which she never mentioned as a conflict of interest during Lords Debates!) was once shown a video of two male elephants mounting. She refused to watch it... then continued to insist that it's unnatural. She also discussed the medical hazards of anal sex. Whilst I share her opinion that it's abnormal, well so is attending church and kneeling in worship. After all if humans were "designed" to worship a deity they would have been born with fatty, padded deposits on their knees to cushion and protect them. As this is not the case, to paraphrase Young's own reasoning viz the medical consequences of being gay, Christian worship must therefore be both unnatural, harmful and kill off its exponents by the age of 40. :roll: Utter tosh of course! I'm still alive, so it can't be true... oh but hold on, I can't see my reflection in the mirror... :wink:

13. that's an old picture of claire sweeney, she's well fat these days

14. So whos gonna tape AAC up in an egg then?LOL

15. PMSL , Couldn't make it up could you , kinell , gay flamingos for christ sake , :roll:

16. Nothing wrong with being Pink darling :)

17. Wasn't there an Abba song with the line "Can I feel your bum Fernando" or was that my dad just being facetious :lol: