Proposed RR meet 040812

Discussion in 'Social & Reunions' started by janner, Jul 9, 2012.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. janner

janner War Hero Book Reviewer

Some will be making the annual pilgrimage to the Diesel Boat Reunion again this year.

As there will be a few in the area it has been suggested that we have an RR meet for those interested.

Venue Weston Mill Oakville Social Club, Ferndale Road, Plymouth

This is close to the the Camels Head Fire Station.

Suggested start time 1930 onwards.

There will be the remains of the Diesel Boat do strewn about the place.

WreckerL has confirmed with the Club that we will be welcome.

Don't leave if it looks empty some of us will have to find somewhere to eat after the dinner time sess before starting again in the evening.

Please add your name if you are attending

2. I'll be there along with 12 of God's chosen few from Gosport Submarine Ass...We'll be there for 4 days so it should be good..see you in the toilet queue..

3. I should be safe, CinCNagHome hasn't said I'm under sailing orders, put it that way :)
  4. If you didn't all stink of piss I would attend :)
  5. janner

You'd be OK with me, last year I bypassed the queue for the gents by using the ladies, that started a rush
  6. I think the dress you were wearing caused the confusion Janner, being a pongo Cúnt would be right at home (plus we need someone to collect the empties).
  7. Unfortunately I'm at sea for this one

Every turn of the shaft is a new adventure. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

8. Scabies playing up again?
  9. jockpopeye

jockpopeye Badgeman Book Reviewer

Rumour has it that last years meeting was something like this.
    Apparently the person who's hair most resembles pubes has to get the drinks in.
  10. witsend

witsend War Hero Book Reviewer

Is this the audition for the new series of 'The Walking Dead?'.
    • Like Like x 1
  11. janner

You do realise that you are very close to qualifiying don't you?
  12. witsend

witsend War Hero Book Reviewer

Bitchy bitchy janner. I may now be picking up my pension, but it'll be a long time until I fail a drug test mustering a stiffy.
  13. janner

B u m p ......
  14. Blackrat

Blackrat War Hero Moderator Book Reviewer

The geezer on the left. He's got the grail he has. Always wondered where that got to.
  15. janner

B U M P

Anyone interested? Its open to all - Joining, Serving or Retired. Wrecks says girls can come so he doesn't feel like the odd one out. Has Rummers yet again taken to his hospital bed to avoid buying a round?
  16. Very true, as I was the only straight one at the last meeting and there was no fanny I obviously didn't trap, unlike the shirt lifters that turned up.

How was that bloke from the RAF reg we saw you sneaking out the back with Janner?
  17. janner

• Like Like x 1
  18. If I get down this year, will wrecker be on a lead as I'm getting a bit worried about his er...libido.:evil4:
  19. Your safe, I'm not into necrophilia :icon_smile:
  20. Now you see mate you are 100 times more likely to drop dead than me, and then the sex bit comes into it.
    I'll just stand over you and state the obviouse,"You're fucked, white man".