Proposed RNH Haslar regeneration - if anybody cares!

You lot are not making me feel more confident.
At least it’s not the dentist, I suppose.
We had an LMEM on Arethusa have the mark of zorro treatment.

His swelled up like a pair of coconuts and he had to be medivacced off the ship by helicopter. I h would have thought the lifting harness would have cut in something rotten.

Good luck with yours AC, I had a general anesthetic for mine, didnt feel a thing!!

Alfacharlie

War Hero

His swelled up like a pair of coconuts and he had to be medivacced off the ship by helicopter. I h would have thought the lifting harness would have cut in something rotten.

Good luck with yours AC, I had a general anesthetic for mine, didnt feel a thing!!
How come the general anaesthetic, if you don’t mind me asking??

How come the general anaesthetic, if you don’t mind me asking??
Surgeons preference is all I know. I wasnt complaining thats for sure!

There was a guy in the next bed having a reversal. Now that is agony by all accounts and he didnt seem too happy. The surgeon at the Vale of Leven said most of his reversals were matelots with a new partner. And on that note, why the hell does your other half have to give consent to your snip but could quite easily go for a hysterectomy without you even knowing about it?

Alfacharlie

War Hero
Surgeons preference is all I know. I wasnt complaining thats for sure!

There was a guy in the next bed having a reversal. Now that is agony by all accounts and he didnt seem too happy. The surgeon at the Vale of Leven said most of his reversals were matelots with a new partner. And on that note, why the hell does your other half have to give consent to your snip but could quite easily go for a hysterectomy without you even knowing about it?
Too true.
I’ll be honest. I’m bricking it. And I’m not usually screamish.

But, no more kid’s for me. 4 is enough.

sootblower

Lantern Swinger

Remember that incident well. I did wince when he was hoisted up