Proposed RNH Haslar regeneration - if anybody cares!

Sumo

War Hero
Don’t mention that! I’m booked in for that!

Not at Haslar. Obviously. I only did basket weaving between there and fort blockhouse.

(yes, I had 3).
Don't mind the swelling Doc, just stop the pain? Mine was 36.5 years ago. I followed the Doc's advice an had no problems, few days of discomfort. If they still seal with plastic skin, wow that makes the eyes water, even with the pain killing injections.

Alfacharlie

War Hero
Don't mind the swelling Doc, just stop the pain? Mine was 36.5 years ago. I followed the Doc's advice an had no problems, few days of discomfort. If they still seal with plastic skin, wow that makes the eyes water, even with the pain killing injections.
Thank you.

Alfacharlie

War Hero
The commander surgeon I saw in Collingwood gave some good advice, get some new cotton Y Fonts, and wear 2 pairs, stop the cannon balls swinging. He said boxer shorts were not supportive enough. I followed that and kept them nice and snug.
Cheers, I’m honestly shitting it.

Alfacharlie

War Hero
I was riding my bike to work the following week. Took my own stitches out with a Swiss army knife. Easy peasy.

My mate on the other hand....... nuts swollen to the size of coconuts!
But he was a pinky faggot.
You lot are not making me feel more confident.
At least it’s not the dentist, I suppose.

Sumo

War Hero
You lot are not making me feel more confident.
At least it’s not the dentist, I suppose.
Depending on how you feel about dentist playing with your nuts?
Surgeon said you can sit up and watch or lie back and think of England, but whatever you do don't move. I lay back, not sure I would stay still as someone went for my gonads with a scalpel? Have fun.

WreckerL

War Hero
Super Moderator
I watched what was going on in a mirror over the bed I was lying on.

I must admit when he administered the anaesthetic with the needle in to the gonads, his idea of "feeling a light scratch" is the total opposite of what I felt :eek:o_O:oops: