Proper Hello!

Discussion in 'Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting' started by Saxon, Jun 8, 2007.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Hello there folks, having just read the 'lurkers' thread I realised that I entirely fall into that category with I (think) the grand total of 2 posts to my name! Thus I thought it was high time I emerged from my dark little corner and introduced myself properly!

The short of it is I am a 21 yr old fella considering a career with the royals or as a MCD in the RN. Sadly due to college commitments and moving house I havent managed to get my backside down the careers office yet!

Anyhow, pleased to meet you all! Now that I have crawled from my lurker status I hearby swear to join in the banter, attempt at least to make valid points and never return to my evil lurkerish ways :thumright:

2. Hi Saxon,

great to hear from you mate. RR people are a wide range from those serving through to those like myself who although I have relatives who were in the army, merchant navy and air force have have an academic interest in the forces. Do join the chat if you feel sociable. We don't require sparkling wit (as you will very quickly realise if you venture into Lil's though I must say that the female regulars are a stunning bunch) and just for the record you will be asked if you are a walt and if you have naked pics and tradition has it that you give a robust reply to the negative :threaten: .

See you round - welcome mate!

3. Well a big hello from moi and a welcome!

Nada wrong with lurking my friend :thumright:
  4. Hello mate :)
    Cool name btw ;)
  5. Come on in and join in the fun.
  6. Ninja_Stoker

Ninja_Stoker War Hero Moderator

Greetings Saxon.

Funnily enough I've put an ex-RM back into the RN as a Diver not too long ago- doesn't happen all that often. Feel free to send a fusilade of queries if you wish.
  7. Hello to you Saxon from wintery Dunners (NZ) First snow today,BRRRR.Get the kettle, on your turn to make the wets. :coffee2: :thumright:
  8. Ninja_Stoker

Ninja_Stoker War Hero Moderator

:headbang: Ooh, sorry to hear that NZB, scorching here mate. All the chicks are scantily clad too.

Mind you, it is Liverpool & they are when it snows too! :rambo:
  9. Ah scouse fanny, all class especially in the sack. :slow:
  10. see what I mean mate - you won't have to make superhuman efforts to shine among this lot !

11. Hello and Welcome to the light side, ang good luck with what you decide to do in RN :thumright:
  12. Cheers for that everyone!

Rivet, I assure im no walt, you will be gettin no sbs selection type questions from me :rambo: and sadly I am afraid I neither have any naked pics for anyone, hope no-one think any lesser of me for it!

Glad you like the name lamri ;P

Ninja- thanks a lot mate, I appreciate that, Ive had a good look about and finding royals info is fairly easy but diver info seems few and far between so Ill bear that in mind!

Oh and heres your brew NZ :coffee2: lol

Once again cheers for the big welcome folks!Im starting to feel better already!