Proper Cornish - cnuts

Discussion in 'Diamond Lil's' started by stan_the_man, Jan 3, 2010.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. As I sit here quietly quaffing a rather large glass of 1988 Chateau Neuf Du Pappe I have come to realise how thick the locals are. Locked in a timewarp were £100 a week is a top job having 6 fingers, pointy head and the daily molestation of my 6 children is an added perk. Can't hold conversation beyond teletubbies and fcuking Come Dine with me perhaps I should think of migrating to a part of England were the locals provide some degree of intelectual stimulation or should I just gob another mouthfull of vino.
    Answers on a postcard please to :
    I'm a peaseant fcukwit who still walks around with his 6 year old daughter embedded on his cock
    Sleepy Hollow
    I await the usual shite you cnuts come up with 8O
  2. If you're in a pub, have another swig of vino, wee in a ladys handbag, then start a fight with a woman.
  3. :evil: Been there done that ,lost the fight again :!: :oops:
  4. I'm afraid there's really no way to counter this argument without alluding to the letters after my name and coming across as a pompous twat.

Oh, would you look at that.
  5. I am disgusted that you still walk round with your daughter on your c0ck. at the age of 6 she should be earning an income of her own (and yors). You ar far too soft and obviously brought up in Cornwo. Get your arse to sunny cleethorpes whre there are more than enough donkeys to go around. Most of which are visiting from Yorkshire tha knows
  6. The A38 has lanes going both ways......................