Proof of courses/certificates HELP

JColly

Hi guys,

I'm new to the forum so apologies if I'm in the wrong topic.

I am an aircraft engineering veteran, and for a job im hoping to get, I need proof of a course I have been on, to show that I have training on a particular type of aircraft. (Even though this company has employed me previously to work on the exact aircraft.)

I have certificates for it in my PDR, but that is currently in a box on its way back to the UK, and I won't have it for a few weeks.

Does anyone know any way I can get a copy of any certificates, or even that letter you get with a list of all the courses you did?

I have tried my local AFCO, and they couldn't help, but pointed me towards the defence gateway, which also was no help.

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Salty-Dog

War Hero
Hi guys,

I'm new to the forum so apologies if I'm in the wrong topic.

I am an aircraft engineering veteran, and for a job im hoping to get, I need proof of a course I have been on, to show that I have training on a particular type of aircraft. (Even though this company has employed me previously to work on the exact aircraft.)

I have certificates for it in my PDR, but that is currently in a box on its way back to the UK, and I won't have it for a few weeks.

Does anyone know any way I can get a copy of any certificates, or even that letter you get with a list of all the courses you did?

I have tried my local AFCO, and they couldn't help, but pointed me towards the defence gateway, which also was no help.

Any help would be greatly appreciated!
You could try:

Royal Navy & Royal Marines
RN Disclosure Cell,
Room 10,
West Battery,
Whale Island,
Portsmouth,
PO2 8DX

Phone: 0300 169 2338
Email: [email protected]

Give them a call, they may be able to point you in the right direction.

Latest Threads