Navy Net - Royal Navy Community

Register a free account today to join our community
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site, connect with other members through your own private inbox and will receive smaller adverts!

Proof of courses/certificates HELP

JColly

Hi guys,

I'm new to the forum so apologies if I'm in the wrong topic.

I am an aircraft engineering veteran, and for a job im hoping to get, I need proof of a course I have been on, to show that I have training on a particular type of aircraft. (Even though this company has employed me previously to work on the exact aircraft.)

I have certificates for it in my PDR, but that is currently in a box on its way back to the UK, and I won't have it for a few weeks.

Does anyone know any way I can get a copy of any certificates, or even that letter you get with a list of all the courses you did?

I have tried my local AFCO, and they couldn't help, but pointed me towards the defence gateway, which also was no help.

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Hi guys,

I'm new to the forum so apologies if I'm in the wrong topic.

I am an aircraft engineering veteran, and for a job im hoping to get, I need proof of a course I have been on, to show that I have training on a particular type of aircraft. (Even though this company has employed me previously to work on the exact aircraft.)

I have certificates for it in my PDR, but that is currently in a box on its way back to the UK, and I won't have it for a few weeks.

Does anyone know any way I can get a copy of any certificates, or even that letter you get with a list of all the courses you did?

I have tried my local AFCO, and they couldn't help, but pointed me towards the defence gateway, which also was no help.

Any help would be greatly appreciated!
You could try:

Royal Navy & Royal Marines
RN Disclosure Cell,
Room 10,
West Battery,
Whale Island,
Portsmouth,
PO2 8DX

Phone: 0300 169 2338
Email: [email protected]

Give them a call, they may be able to point you in the right direction.

Latest Threads