Proof at last that American beer is f**king close to water!

California has some mega micro breweries, Anchor Steam, Sierra Nevada etc. They're learning.

To be fair on them, is Bud, Coors etc really any worse than Carling, Fosters or Tennents?

Don't even get me started on that Northern dog piss 'bitter' shite Tetleys or John Smiths.
First run ashore in the States, November '58, Baltimore, grippo round the Schlitz brewery, (I think that's the correct spelling, but it sounds like what the beer tasted like anyway). Long boring tour round what seemed like hundreds of miles of copper piping and vats then the magic words, "Would anyone like a beer?" Wide grins appeared on a multitude of faces, then we were offered plastic cups of almost freezing liquid, stood around in the open with a temperature of 16 below. Not the best brewery run I've ever been on, and I don't think anyone went back for a refill.

Oskar blues is awesome,
On Tap | Oskar Blues RestaurantsOskar Blues Restaurants
Several beers in the trampjuice strength category, at 10% plus ABV, but without the taste of turps.
Taplister — Oskar Blues Ten FIDY (Oskar Blues Brewery)

I, however, drink Samuel L Jackson. It gets you drunk, bitch. (Warning, NSFW, swearing, and you may laugh a bit)
Samuel L. Jackson Beer - Video Clip | Comedy Central
alt feed in case you are IP blocked (country specific)
The Dave Chappelle Show Ill Have A Samuel Jackson.mp4 - YouTube
OK so not all Septic beer is crap ... along with a load of micro breweries seems that Marstons "Ringwood Brewerys" have teamed up with "Shipyard Ales" and because the Maine brewery laws are "different" i.e. they can do their own thing allegedly they are brewing "Old Thumper" "Double Thumper" & "Boondogle".
Back in 2007 a gang of us went to the Isle of Man for the Centenary TT. First night, we went from the campsite down to the Sulby Glen hotel for several wets and found a bloke slumped over one of the picnic benches outside the pub. In we went and seeing some oppo's, asked how he'd got in that state. Reply was "Oh him, he's a Yank and he's discovered Okell's Bitter!".
My first run ashore in the states............I got pissed...
My first run ashore in Canada................I got pissed.......I was never that good at geography...WTF's a border.
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
D Diamond Lil's 18
andym Diamond Lil's 14
fishmiester Diamond Lil's 5