Closing Date: 18th March 2015
The position shall support the delivery of Projects related to Control Systems, related to the development of aerospace training devices, vehicle platform management solutions and industrial control systems. The Project Manager will be responsible for the delivery of a variety of control products and system modelling projects to time, cost and quality objectives, and be the main point of contact for customers whilst leading the project teams. Close liaison shall be required with the Company’s Senior Management.
- Responsible for the delivery of projects in line with the project Business Case to agreed timescale, budget and quality objectives, working in accordance with the defined project framework and procedures
- Responsible for project management planning and the execution of (not limited to) -Schedule, Requirements, Configuration, Risk, Change, Health & Safety and Security management in compliance with the agreed customer & Company standards and requirements.
- lead, motivate and co-ordinate the project teams within a matrix reporting structure.
Ensure that the project requirements and tasks are correctly interpreted, planned, resourced and delivered.
- Reporting to both internal & external customers on programme, technical, commercial and quality/ performance, risks and issues.
- Build and maintain strong relationships with customers, suppliers and internal departments. Ensure project budgetary control is maintained, including the management of supplier purchasing.
- Act as an interface between Managers, operations, quality, commercial, procurement, accounts, IT to maximise project efficiency.
- Accountable to the Business Managers when acting as Bid Manager, taking responsibility for the preparation, planning, pricing and co-ordination activities for allocated proposals.
For more information on this position and details on how to apply please follow the link…http://www.bfrss.org.uk/home/job-seekers/vacancies/324151/ProjectManager-Bristol.aspx#.VO2G6nlybcs