profile information

Discussion in 'Blogs' started by christina, Aug 2, 2009.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. hi can anyone help me? i cant change the rank on my profile. i cant find how to edit the information i no im bein stupid ands its right infront of me but i cant see it.. thanks

Copied from blogs (original entry) - post comments here.

2. Re: help with my profile information

What?

3. Re: help with my profile information

Believe everyone starts off as a midshipman and progreses from there on a time and post basis. Being a mid was a step up for me firmly a lower deck man :cry:

4. Re: help with my profile information

i thought it was the name for young oficers in training

5. Re: help with my profile information

Do you have big tits christina ? :wink:

6. Re: help with my profile information

**** off

7. Re: help with my profile information

PSML @ NC

I'm afraid the only way you can change your rank is being posting or by donating

8. Re: help with my profile information

ok thanks and yes i do hav big tits thanks ent got blonde hair

9. Re: help with my profile information

No problem.

No doubt they will ask you for proof next lol

10. Re: help with my profile information

Looks like your out of luck sweetypie,i dont shag blondes sorry :lol: ,if i am pushed i might consider going down on you but i will have to be really desperate,ok you have a nice sunday afternoon now,bye bye :wink:

11. Re: help with my profile information

u might wana read again cuz it says i DONT hav blonde hair! and ur only offering to go down cuz ur little dicks not up to much i guess ;-) poor u. ever considerd surgery?

12. Re: help with my profile information

:happy1:

13. Re: help with my profile information

lol

14. Re: help with my profile information

:happy1: :ky:

15. Re: help with my profile information

She comes to life,let the ferkin party begin,well for a start it was your bad spelling which threw me off course ya bimp,now that i know you have NOT got blonde hair makes it easier for me to make a decision and that is yes i would give you a length of my more than ample salami sword,as for my dick being small well ya cheaky tart thats not what your mum said the other night as i was ramming her to the brim with me goodys ,more meat and two veg chris is what she was screaming for and ferk me side ways missy she got it,over to you sweetness, 8)

16. Re: help with my profile information

ha ha ha quality

17. Re: help with my profile information

:happy1:

18. witsend

witsend War Hero Book Reviewer

Re: help with my profile information

Don't listen to these jokers christina, there just a bunch of [email protected] If your after anything drop me a PM.

19. Re: help with my profile information

u hav got way to much time on ur hands mate! u think ur so funny hey? but i guess thats just another shore fact that u ent never got the girl u was just always the class clown. making up for ur almost none existent manhood by tryin to make people laugh. the whole mother fuckin thing is so old and not in the leased funny mate but i guess ur mother is the woman u **** over ent she? sick ****! god help the poor bitch that does end up with a dick like u. small skinny dick, bad jokes, and likes to screw his mother while she calls his name xx she will have to b some woman.

ps. theres help out there for perves like u its just a matter of admiting u hav a problem lol

20. Re: help with my profile information

I love it when she talks dirty