Prof. E. Lactic

Discussion in 'The Gash Barge' started by BreathingOutOnTheWayUp, Nov 2, 2012.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. I'm not embarrassed just too old now!

2. Same as the free rectal examination for 50p to cover the cost of the glove!

3. sgtpepperband

sgtpepperband War Hero Moderator Book Reviewer

...and a box of them was often left by the POMA in the QM's caboosh for the lads to take ashore with them in foreign climes. Although anybody who took one was taking a gamble on whether theirs had a hole pricked in the packet with a needle by the bored QM and BM. Not me though; I'd never do that sort of thing... :oops:

4. I used to have them outside my cabin. The lads had as many as they wanted as long as they spun me shagging dits the next day. Doesn't come along very often at my age (despite the drop dead good looks).

5. What is it about Bubbleheads and a strong attachment to anything smelling of rubber?????????

6. It's an inbuilt issue we have to deal with! Anyway medical in confidence and all that doc

7. .........so you are part Irish AND left footer ?.

8. sgtpepperband

"Part" Irish? :? And yes, I am a Catholic. Problem with that..? :|

9. Yes you papist bastard.
    It's cus of you fuckers I had to learn latin for three years.
    Non diligo catholici tibi similes cum paruis penis est scriptor:twisted::winkrazz:

10. Whoosh. ..................................

11. sgtpepperband

Yep. Still don't get it...

12. Irish landlord in one of my former locals reckoned he stuck a dart in all the toggies in his machine to up the Irish population in York, birth control by proxy...........you must know him :safe: .:-D