probs uploading photos

Ninja_Stoker

War Hero
golden_rivet said:
I fully expect (as a civvy) to be nuked for this - who cares I'm grown up(ish) - there's something about this thread which sickens me - you great soft fanny - millions of children are dying for lack of clean water - think about all the other deprivation that people suffer and you are wittering on about a suitcase - get a life you sad git!

perhaps this is a wind-up - surely someone couldn't REALLY be this feeble :threaten:

golden_rivet said:
Hi chaps

am having probs uploading photos as you can see from this thread:

test

any ideas?

thanks
GRx
I'd recommend a suitcase with wheels mate...

Ninja_Stoker said:
golden_rivet said:
I fully expect (as a civvy) to be nuked for this - who cares I'm grown up(ish) - there's something about this thread which sickens me - you great soft fanny - millions of children are dying for lack of clean water - think about all the other deprivation that people suffer and you are wittering on about a suitcase - get a life you sad git!

perhaps this is a wind-up - surely someone couldn't REALLY be this feeble :threaten:

golden_rivet said:
Hi chaps

am having probs uploading photos as you can see from this thread:

test

any ideas?

thanks
GRx
I'd recommend a suitcase with wheels mate...

very funny, point taken, however ... I'm a 49 year old Librarian not a soon to be steely eyed killer ... PMSL

Ninja_Stoker

War Hero
golden_rivet said:
very funny, point taken, however ... I'm a 49 year old Librarian not a soon to be steely eyed killer ... PMSL
Mate, far be it from me to skit someone. Paper-cuts hurt like hell.

Respect. :thumright:

Having seen a picture of GR in a land rover, i have to confess I`d slip into another gear, she has those sort of lips, but then i digress........................ :w00t: