Problems with arrse?l

Discussion in 'Site Issues' started by spike7451, May 8, 2008.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Chaps,
    Does anyone know if Arrse is down? Started getting a database error this afternoon on the front page,now getting this

Done all the geeky stuff stil no joy.... :threaten: computer!
    Cheers lads,
    Regards,
    Spike

2. Snap.

3. Cheers johne,
    Not just me then...
    Spike

4. That message points towards a server problem :)

5. Deader than a dead thing mates . I hope the COs have it in hand :)

6. Still cannot access it

7. Just got a reply from the CO's,they're working on it.Wonder if it's that denial of service thing someone mentioned.

8. Guns

Guns War Hero Moderator

In true Naval fashion we can always act as the fall back. You know how these Army types get when they can't slag off Naval Divers. Mind you we seem to have slagged off the Divers as well. Ignore everything I said. Except my PO(AAW) who reads this and still needs to give me some dates for ranges.

Think thats all.

Must stop drinking and posting.

Carry on!

9. Excuuussmeee! Royal Air Force,if you dont mind.* :threaten: Nimrods to be exact... :w00t:

*said in the manner of Uncle Andy (Give my head Peace)

10. I'm afraid that this is another symptom of our long running problem which is that basically our ARRSE is too large! Even the progressively more powerful servers we throw at the problem struggle so we are looking at other solutions.

11. Goodness - that so makes a change from the comment that the POWrens arrse is too large.

I do not have a large arrse BTW before any of you little smart gits think of starting something.

12. We need pics... :rendeer:

13. Well you may do, but you will not be getting any.

And that means you SgtPB.

14. I trust Rosie enough to know that's true........she's too sweet to not be honest. See there are still some gentlemen left in the world. :thumright:

15. You've got a nice pair of norks though, if I may be so bold.
    NZB

16. sgtpepperband

sgtpepperband War Hero Moderator Book Reviewer

[​IMG]

17. Would my complaints stop you commenting about my norks? I think no, so therefore I shall just gloss over your coarseness and ill-manners and put it down to the fact that once a Royal, always a Royal!

And thank you T42 for being a gentleman, although I suspect it is also tinged with the fact that you have no wish to get into my knickers!

18. sgtpepperband

sgtpepperband War Hero Moderator Book Reviewer

...assuming you've not left them loafing by the side of the motorway! :wink:

19. Arrgh, I can't even get that far. I used to use www.arrse.com as that got past works proxy server but now arrse is redirecting me to www.arrse.co.uk - which is blocked !!!!!!!