Problem

Discussion in 'Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting' started by daffy1, Aug 10, 2009.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Im just wondering what problems are gonna end up on this forum this week ?, i must admit it though they do make me laugh especially what people write back.

2. I have a problem. Is that what this page is for. I have a start date, is there anyway i can get a closer date?

Many Thanks,
    Chicojiz

3. Ha thats alot of problems, now this is the part where someone says '' No doubt that Soleil or Ninja Stoker will be any to help you out or Angry Doc if you have more physical or mental problems''

4. It seems quite a while now since we fired some poor twat up,the last one was that slapper Christina, :D

5. Stick the calendar on your swad with maskers, how close do you want to be??

SM and NS will not be along to advise

6. Dont post if your not gonna post useful information. I have a serious question and all i get is this.

7. janner

janner War Hero Book Reviewer

Is this better

Feck off chicoqiz :lol: :roll: 8O :wink:

8. And you expected what precisely :roll:

9. An answer from a sensible person.

10. I thought that is pretty good advice. You did say can you get a closer start date, and wacking a calendar on your fod will get you closer.

11. I already have a calender up! but i need a closer date.

12. Well i need to win the lottery so i dont have to re-join, and so i can buy my Aston Martin but thats not gonna happen.

13. Daffy

Which Aston Martin do you have your eye on?

14. Actully im happy with my date lol. Far away but, it dont bother me.

15. I really like the DB7 but the vanquish looks pretty sweet as well. I have made up my wish list for wish list for when i do win. Am i really asking for too much ???

16. Ninja will be along soon to help.

17. You are a problem