Navy Net - Royal Navy Community

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Problem Page

Old_Hand

Lantern Swinger
Dear Deirdre,

I have never written to you before, but I really need your advice.

I have suspected for some time now that my wife has been cheating on me. The usual signs; phone rings but if I answer, the caller hangs up. My wife has been going out with 'the girls' a lot recently, although when I ask their names she always says "just some friends from work, you don't know them".

I try to stay awake and look out for her when she comes home, but I usually fall asleep. Anyway, I have never broached the subject with my wife. I think deep down I just did not want to know the truth, but last night she went out again and I decided to finally check on her. Around midnight, I hid in the garage behind my golf clubs so I could get a good view of the whole street when she arrived home from a night out with 'the girls.'

When she got out of the car she was buttoning up her blouse, and she took her panties out of her purse and slipped them on. It was at that moment, crouching behind my golf clubs, that I noticed a hairline crack where the grip meets the graphite shaft on my 3-wood.

Is this something I can fix myself or should I take it back to the pro-shop where I bought it?

Regards,

Troubled

Tony

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Blackrat Blackrats Problem Page RR Greatest Threads 233
MoD_RSS A challenge shared is a problem halved... MoD News 0
MoD_RSS New debt letters rules will support people in problem debt MoD News 0
MoD_RSS £20 million to improve small business leadership and problem-solving skills in the wake of coronavirus MoD News 0
D Retention is the problem Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 44
MoD_RSS Problem with Companies House email service MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Government urges gambling industry to tackle risks of problem gambling during coronavirus outbreak MoD News 0
MoD_RSS All in a day's work for problem-solvers at Highways England MoD News 0
MoD_RSS News story: Individuals to be protected from 'devastating impact' of problem debt MoD News 0
MoD_RSS News story: AAIB report: Bombardier Dash 8, landing gear problem MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Press release: New data shows illegal schools are a huge nationwide problem MoD News 0
MoD_RSS News story: Veterinary medicine: Reminder how a MAH can report a supply problem MoD News 0
MoD_RSS News story: Veterinary Medicine Supply Problem: Isoflurane MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Speech: Actions on Ocean Acidification – the Other CO2 Problem – Towards Realising Sustainable Development MoD News 0
B Medical problem dental Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 2
D Got PRNC and Raleigh start date but got major problem. Joining the Royal Navy 13
F Slight Hearing problem - Medical Assesment Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 12
fishhead Server problem? Site Issues 22
S Question regarding potential lung problem Health & Fitness 2
NateDogg Help with possible debt problem please? Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 15
fishhead In flight problem Land Ops 0
iipodgeii HAIX Brown Boots, A Problem? Joining the Royal Navy 11
D Psychometric test problem Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 1
S Medical- potential problem? Joining the Royal Navy 0
Monty.T Back problem.. A bar from entry? Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 1
Dredd Scrolling problem Site Issues 10
K Fitness test: pushups - hand problem Health & Fitness 10
B Problem Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 40
C Royal Navy medical, Broken hand, problem? Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 2
T Applied for MCD with no diving experience. Problem? Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 23
Guzzler Drink Problem? Diamond Lil's 39
S An oversubscription problem Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 35
Ezyturn25 Anterior Cruiate Ligament problem Health & Fitness 6
admiralscruff Essex's big cat problem Diamond Lil's 6
R Eye problem Health & Fitness 13
A I have a problem and could use some guidance :/ Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 12
J Major Problem Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 7
J FAQ Problem Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 3
Seaweed Gallery problem Site Issues 3
Stirling Problem Site Issues 4
R Security Questionnaire (rather complex problem) Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 9
S Audio stereo problem Bloody Computers 12
R Weird problem when typing a message Bloody Computers 4
Haggis_Catcher right who's got a problem Diamond Lil's 13
seenoffteefcuk Gingers that arent a problem Diamond Lil's 62