Navy Net - Royal Navy Community

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Probe into 'designer vaginas'

NotmeChief

Banned
Doctors have warned that nip-and-tuck labiaplasty operations aimed at creating "designer vaginas" could have adverse affects on long-term sexual function.

Demand for such labia-reduction procedures is apparently rising among those with no reason to go under the knife other than to achieve a more aesthetically-pleasing gential shop front, with healthy women willing to stump £3,000 for a private op.

Read all about it

Rumrat

War Hero
NotmeChief said:
Who cares what it looks like, it for fcuking not watching.

Some of the old slack flaps I have probed could do with a sew up so I could feel it.
Mind I might have a small willy. :oops: :cry: :wink:

Rumrat

War Hero
rod-gearing said:
wet_blobby said:
Ooh, do they do ones that smell nice now as well?

You could always stick a scented candle in it! :lol:

Why do you naturally have to come from the same county as me, I,m trying to up the tone of RR(an uphill struggle) and there is you embarrassing me constantly with your filth.
I think I need to move to Newcastle, where they are known for their finesse. 8O :roll: :oops: :oops: :wink: :D

Rumrat said:
rod-gearing said:
wet_blobby said:

Why do you naturally have to come from the same county as me, I,m trying to up the tone of RR(an uphill struggle) and there is you embarrassing me constantly with your filth.
I think I need to move to Newcastle, where they are known for their finesse. 8O :roll: :oops: :oops: :wink: :D

Newcastle under Lyme is very posh but I doubt if they will allow you in as they are very particular.

There is of course always Burton on Trent,they will have anyone :lol:

Rumrat

War Hero
rod-gearing said:
Rumrat said:
rod-gearing said:
wet_blobby said:

Newcastle under Lyme is very posh but I doubt if they will allow you in as they are very particular.
There is of course always Burton on Trent,they will have anyone :lol:

I think the tone of the whole of south staffs is degenerating with us, I mean you in it.
Me being an exceedingly polite and respectable member I naturally referred to the Newcastle on tyne which is by all accounts highly respectable.
Since discovering that we both share the same profession and live in the same county I have strove night and day to remain healthy.
If I feel ill, I try to drive as far away from Staffordshire as I can get.
I have nailed your photo on our front door inside and instructed the wife that if ever I need an ambulance she is to make a visual survey of the crew before opening the door.
If you insist on entry I have told her to shoot you.
If she cannot get a clear shot with a guaranteed hit, she is to shoot me. 8O :roll: :wink: :D

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
MoD_RSS Essex man hinders probe into illegal waste in Kent MoD News 0
MoD_RSS European 'comet chaser' probe to be designed in UK MoD News 0
MoD_RSS UK 'comet chaser' to go where no probe has been before MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Post Office Horizon IT Inquiry to hold public sessions to probe human impact and the institutional settings MoD News 0
MoD_RSS CMA levies fines of £2.3m and secures £8m for NHS in pharma probe MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Over £3m in fines and £1m for NHS in CMA pharma probe MoD News 0
MoD_RSS CMA pharma probe secures £8m for the NHS MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Press release: Hotel booking sites to make major changes after CMA probe MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Press release: CMA proposes major funerals probe after identifying serious concerns MoD News 0
M Arrests in 1980s guest house 'abuse' probe Current Affairs 4
soleil Western Morning News: "Major Safety Probe As Fault Grounds Military Helicopters" The Fleet Air Arm 0
trelawney126 Australian Forces Probe (Meaty) Diamond Lil's 3
Joint_Force_Harrier Buccaneer Probe Markings The Fleet Air Arm 9
O US Navy to Probe Lewd Video International 26
Merlin28 Safety probe leads to some Typhoon jets being grounded The Fleet Air Arm 3
soleil "BAE Systems Barrow Submarine Fire Probe Continues" Submariners 5
5dits Probe into Ark Royal boat crash Current Affairs 10
D Police probe Madeleine 'dead' claim The Quarterdeck 3
slim Poland to probe if Teletubbies are gay Diamond Lil's 19
brazenhussy Cops Probe Terror Link............................... Current Affairs 0
MoD_RSS UK jewellery designer creates collection for Dutch museum MoD News 0
chieftiff E-learning content developer/ training designer The Afterlife - Resettlement and Jobs 1
chieftiff Instructors, Training Designer/Training Analyst. The Afterlife - Resettlement and Jobs 0
Sgt Jobsearch Solar PV Estimator / Designer - Cheshire - £24,000 to £27,000 The Afterlife - Resettlement and Jobs 0
DemobJob Network Security Designer - £50,000 to £60,000 The Afterlife - Resettlement and Jobs 0
Sgt Jobsearch Trainee CAD / CAM Designer - Leighton Buzzard - £14,000 - £16,000 The Afterlife - Resettlement and Jobs 0
ForcesJobShop Employment Opportunity: Power & Network Designer (DV) The Afterlife - Resettlement and Jobs 0
Shakey Designer Vagina Blue Jokes 1
ForcesJobShop Employment Opportunity: Supply Chain Designer The Afterlife - Resettlement and Jobs 0
brazenhussy Public to pay for designer glasses!! The Quarterdeck 8
thereverend Sunshine and vaginas Diamond Lil's 15