Probe into 'designer vaginas'

Discussion in 'The Gash Barge' started by NotmeChief, Nov 11, 2009.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Doctors have warned that nip-and-tuck labiaplasty operations aimed at creating "designer vaginas" could have adverse affects on long-term sexual function.

Demand for such labia-reduction procedures is apparently rising among those with no reason to go under the knife other than to achieve a more aesthetically-pleasing gential shop front, with healthy women willing to stump £3,000 for a private op.

Read all about it
  2. Who cares what it looks like, it for fcuking not watching.
  3. Some of the old slack flaps I have probed could do with a sew up so I could feel it.
    Mind I might have a small willy. :oops: :cry: :wink:
  4. I see you got that in before anyone else. :)
  5. But it was you who told me it rattled when, that will be our secret :oops: :D
  6. wet_blobby

wet_blobby War Hero Moderator

Ooh, do they do ones that smell nice now as well?
  7. You could always stick a scented candle in it! :lol:
  8. Why do you naturally have to come from the same county as me, I,m trying to up the tone of RR(an uphill struggle) and there is you embarrassing me constantly with your filth.
    I think I need to move to Newcastle, where they are known for their finesse. 8O :roll: :oops: :oops: :wink: :D
  9. I have come across some so flappy you could pull it over your head as a bathing cap, get the secateurs out.
  10. Newcastle under Lyme is very posh but I doubt if they will allow you in as they are very particular.

There is of course always Burton on Trent,they will have anyone :lol:
  11. I think the tone of the whole of south staffs is degenerating with us, I mean you in it.
    Me being an exceedingly polite and respectable member I naturally referred to the Newcastle on tyne which is by all accounts highly respectable.
    Since discovering that we both share the same profession and live in the same county I have strove night and day to remain healthy.
    If I feel ill, I try to drive as far away from Staffordshire as I can get.
    I have nailed your photo on our front door inside and instructed the wife that if ever I need an ambulance she is to make a visual survey of the crew before opening the door.
    If you insist on entry I have told her to shoot you.
    If she cannot get a clear shot with a guaranteed hit, she is to shoot me. 8O :roll: :wink: :D