Probably my last ever thread

Many thanks Purple Twiglet for banning me thought it was for a month probably not worth a rant but quite miss the banter, Wrecker finally met up with Hadders last week great day happy memories.
Stan the man

As a small observation before I'm blanked again I find it rather disturbing that several moderators on the site are either reservists or ex service surely the views of these individuals are not a true reflection of modern service life it's humour and the banter that goes with it. Putting on a uniform for 6 weeks a year does not make you a MatelotsMatelots

janner

MIA
Book Reviewer
Stan, I think you'll find that the active mods at the moment are 1 ex army and 1 reservist. Montys on another one of his holidays and that seems to be it apart from a brief visit now and then from Guns.

Janner so agree , miss the banter had to use the missus email to get back on
Fcuking MOD quite sinister really never set out to fcuk anyone off but some pricks deserve it OOPs done it again

Mate why did the knob ban me perhaps I'm to sinister but sadly methinks once you have left no one gives a fcuk about your opinions you ya twat always make me laugh you should have been jack xxxx

Many thanks Purple Twiglet for banning me thought it was for a month probably not worth a rant but quite miss the banter, Wrecker finally met up with Hadders last week great day happy memories.
Stan the man
Welcome back Stan, I'm down the pub with Hadders tonight as it happens, hopefully he hasn't been on the red wine all day before I get to him, unlike the last time!!

Mate why did the knob ban me perhaps I'm to sinister but sadly methinks once you have left no one gives a fcuk about your opinions you ya twat always make me laugh you should have been jack xxxx
He found those zap stickers on the back of his headboard, you should never have said what ships you'd served on :D

Stan, don't thin out shippers.

I look up to you like a father.

Your DWEO poo dit is still the funniest thing I've ever read on here - or anywhere else for that matter.

Agh 2DD Lol I never set out to hurt or condone anyone, I'm just a voice which occasionally gets out of order. Without wishing to sound embarrassing my career was one to be proud of, sorry if I upset anyone, never intentional.
Mate I'm sure I would have loved you to death crack on mate be true to yourself and look after your lads and lasses which is all I ever did I hope