Probably my last ever thread

fcuk my tall hat

Lantern Swinger
Many thanks Purple Twiglet for banning me thought it was for a month probably not worth a rant but quite miss the banter, Wrecker finally met up with Hadders last week great day happy memories.
Stan the man

fcuk my tall hat

Lantern Swinger
As a small observation before I'm blanked again I find it rather disturbing that several moderators on the site are either reservists or ex service surely the views of these individuals are not a true reflection of modern service life it's humour and the banter that goes with it. Putting on a uniform for 6 weeks a year does not make you a MatelotsMatelots

janner

MIA
Book Reviewer
Stan, I think you'll find that the active mods at the moment are 1 ex army and 1 reservist. Montys on another one of his holidays and that seems to be it apart from a brief visit now and then from Guns.

fcuk my tall hat

Lantern Swinger
Janner so agree , miss the banter had to use the missus email to get back on
Fcuking MOD quite sinister really never set out to fcuk anyone off but some pricks deserve it OOPs done it again

Blackrat

War Hero
Book Reviewer
Black rat still love ya

So you fucking should.

Just for the record, i am ex Army and am actively involved in ACF and some TA stuff. I'm not a RN expert which is why i moderate in Lil's. Also for the record, there is no MOD conspiracy, despite what some think.

fcuk my tall hat

Lantern Swinger
Mate why did the knob ban me perhaps I'm to sinister but sadly methinks once you have left no one gives a fcuk about your opinions you ya twat always make me laugh you should have been jack xxxx

Latest Threads