Probably my last ever thread

Discussion in 'Diamond Lil's' started by fcuk my tall hat, Sep 30, 2014.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Many thanks Purple Twiglet for banning me thought it was for a month probably not worth a rant but quite miss the banter, Wrecker finally met up with Hadders last week great day happy memories.
    Stan the man

2. Just a thought; if everyone buggers off after dummy spitting contest with a Mod, there'll be nobody with a sense of humour left.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Concur feeling rather neglected and waiting for the next fcuk off

4. As a small observation before I'm blanked again I find it rather disturbing that several moderators on the site are either reservists or ex service surely the views of these individuals are not a true reflection of modern service life it's humour and the banter that goes with it. Putting on a uniform for 6 weeks a year does not make you a MatelotsMatelots

• Like Like x 1
  5. Where are you going to find a serving matelot with the time to moderate an internet forum?

• Like Like x 3
  6. janner

janner War Hero Book Reviewer

Stan, I think you'll find that the active mods at the moment are 1 ex army and 1 reservist. Montys on another one of his holidays and that seems to be it apart from a brief visit now and then from Guns.

• Like Like x 1
  7. Janner so agree , miss the banter had to use the missus email to get back on
    Fcuking MOD quite sinister really never set out to fcuk anyone off but some pricks deserve it OOPs done it again

8. Black rat still love ya

9. Stan
    I had to apply to site admin to get re-instated, the MoD ban had ban to be lifted as never

10. Mmmmm thought police fcuk em mate

11. Blackrat

Blackrat War Hero Moderator Book Reviewer

So you fucking should.

Just for the record, i am ex Army and am actively involved in ACF and some TA stuff. I'm not a RN expert which is why i moderate in Lil's. Also for the record, there is no MOD conspiracy, despite what some think.

12. Mate why did the knob ban me perhaps I'm to sinister but sadly methinks once you have left no one gives a fcuk about your opinions you ya twat always make me laugh you should have been jack xxxx

13. Seadog

Seadog War Hero Moderator

I am an Admiral of the Fleet and so I'll never retire.

Wibble.

14. Me too, however, I can say sorry and eat shit.

15. As an aside may I ask when and where you served shippers....

16. [​IMG]

• Like Like x 2
  17. Welcome back Stan, I'm down the pub with Hadders tonight as it happens, hopefully he hasn't been on the red wine all day before I get to him, unlike the last time!!

• Like Like x 1
  18. He found those zap stickers on the back of his headboard, you should never have said what ships you'd served on :D

19. Stan, don't thin out shippers.

I look up to you like a father.

Your DWEO poo dit is still the funniest thing I've ever read on here - or anywhere else for that matter.

20. Agh 2DD Lol I never set out to hurt or condone anyone, I'm just a voice which occasionally gets out of order. Without wishing to sound embarrassing my career was one to be proud of, sorry if I upset anyone, never intentional.
    Mate I'm sure I would have loved you to death crack on mate be true to yourself and look after your lads and lasses which is all I ever did I hope