Pro & Bear

The_Caretaker

War Hero
A prostitute is walking through the park and sees a kohala bear sitting on a bench, she sits beside the bear and before long, they are doing all kinds of things right there on the bench!

When they finish, the bear begins to walk away and the prostitute says, "Hey, where are you going?"

The bear just looks at her.

She walks over to the bear and says "I'm serious buddy, for all we just did there, you owe me $50."

The bear just looks at her.

She says "Look pal, I'm a prostitute and you owe me $50."

The bear gets a dumb look on his face. She reaches into her purse and pulls out a dictionary, opens it to prostitutes and reads to the bear "... Prostitute, one who charges for sex, and I'm charging you $50."

The bear grabs the dictionary and opens it to kohala bear and reads "Kohala Bear... one who eats bushes and leaves."

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
MoD_RSS AAIB Report: DJI M600 Pro, UAS failed to follow controller inputs MoD News 0
Sgt Jobsearch Contract Quality Administrator (6 Month FTC) - Raf Wyton - £18,000 Pro Rata The Afterlife - Resettlement and Jobs 0
Sgt Jobsearch Driver (Light Vehicle) - Staffordshire - £13,999 pro rata The Afterlife - Resettlement and Jobs 0
Sgt Jobsearch Training Officer - Birmingham - £30,000 - £32,000 pro rata The Afterlife - Resettlement and Jobs 0
Gas_Gas_Gas Pro Patria: HMS Hawke sunk 15th October 1914 History 0
Sgt Jobsearch Integrated Management System Trainer (9 Months) - Lancashire - £32,000 Pro Rata The Afterlife - Resettlement and Jobs 0
Sgt Jobsearch Driver (Light Vehicle) 6 Month FTC - Staffordshire - £13,999 pro rata The Afterlife - Resettlement and Jobs 0
Sgt Jobsearch Vehicle Technician (3 Month FTC) - Oxford - £25,935 Pro Rata The Afterlife - Resettlement and Jobs 0
DemobJob Warehouse Supervisor - London - £22k pro-rata The Afterlife - Resettlement and Jobs 0
MoD_RSS RAF and Navy take further action against pro-Gaddafi forces Current Affairs 0
MoD_RSS RAF and Navy take further action against pro-Gaddafi forces Current Affairs 0
sgtpepperband MacBook Pro stolen during London riots recovered Bloody Computers 1
babystew the robot golf pro Miscellaneous 2
The_Caretaker Pro Miscellaneous 0
C Trying to be Pro-active Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 2
soleil "Exeter Cage Fighting Pro Debut for RM Adi Murphy" The Corps 2
B Pro's and Cons Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 16
L Sumone tell me the pro's and con's of joining the Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 16
MoD_RSS Defra food waste initiatives bear fruit MoD News 0
M Something to bear in mind for Raleigh Joining the Royal Navy 19
W Bear Grylls: The Island Films, Music, TV & All Things Artsy 4
P Turkey Bear Diamond Lil's 0
janner Three holy men and a bear Miscellaneous 0
Woody2654 A big cuddly Bear The Corps 0
Ninja_Stoker Lt Col Bear Grylls RMR RMR 28
janner Bear Miscellaneous 0
trelawney126 Bear necessities The Gash Barge 2
soleil Commando Bear The Corps 16
soleil Navy News: "Action-Man Bear Zips Into Calliope With Olympic Torch" Royal Naval Reserve (RNR) 7
soleil Telegraph: "RN And RAF Will Bear Brunt Of Defence Cuts" Current Affairs 7
G I fcuking love Bear Grylls. Diamond Lil's 74
W Holidays4Heroes Auction - Navy bear up for grabs Diamond Lil's 1
B WOTJEK THE SOLDIER BEAR Current Affairs 7
HarryBosch I can hardly bear to watch it! Diamond Lil's 12
toycommandos Bear Grylls The Corps 13
S Bear with it Diamond Lil's 2
wet_blobby bear knuckle fighting Diamond Lil's 7
P2000 The Russian Bear Current Affairs 15
slim How Bear Grylls the Born Survivor roughed it - in hotels Diamond Lil's 9
S Bear Grylls Diamond Lil's 16
H Right to bear arms Current Affairs 58