PRNC

Discussion in 'Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting' started by JohnWO, Jun 18, 2013.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Hi got my forms for my PRNC in september. This may sound like a stupid question but on the travel forms do i fill out my own train journey to Caledonia or do the navy complete these boxes. Not 100% sure because i know the tickets are bought by the navy.

2. sgtpepperband

sgtpepperband War Hero Moderator Book Reviewer

John WO... didn't you direct "Face/Off"? :shock: :cool:

3. Ninja_Stoker

Ninja_Stoker War Hero Moderator

If you have been issued your tickets, there's usually a HRG email detailing your travel itinerary, which you may, if you wish, transcribe onto your letter for reference.

If you have yet to receive your tickets, the HRG email detailing your travel itinerary is usually sent after you have returned your completed PRNC indemnity form.

Generally you are encouraged to check your allocated train times on National Rail enquiries about 24 hours before travel in case of engineering works, revised time-tables etc: National Rail Enquiries - Official source for UK train times and timetables

4. I sent mine off in march after my interview. Have since been security cleared haven't had anything back and have my prnc in October. I realise its still a bit away and don't want to pester my AFCO as my ca did say i might not hear from him for a while would I receive them closer to the time or would the answer simply be to give them a phone?

Posted from the Navy Net mobile app (Android / iOS)

5. Seriously you've not even got through the gates and you're struggling. Give up

6. They already have a phone:)

• Like Like x 1
  7. What date are you going???

8. Hi Just ring them don't fill it out they will send you a letter closer to the time . If you have any issues ring them it makes you look keen I have rang them several times, I apologised and they said we are here if you have any question asking. Life is to short to worry I'm 23 and I still ask stupid questions but if your not sure then ask.

9. OMM

OMM War Hero

They will send you a print out with your journey times along with your tickets prior to the actual course.

• Like Like x 1