PRNC

TrueRed

Midshipman
If I pass my fitness test on Sunday I was wondering how long is it normally after for your PRNC . Also does anyone know the news on the PRNC at the moment with COVId is it still taking place or has it been removed ?

Last edited:

Waspie

War Hero
Lost me!
“You have your fitness test”
Then you ask if you passed it!!!!

My time machine is off line right now - sorry!!!

TrueRed

Midshipman
I mean that on Sunday I have my fitness test , if I pass it which I should then does anyone know when abouts PRNC would be or is it different now due to COVId e.g is PRNC not taking place for now

WreckerL

War Hero
Super Moderator
I've deleted the other thread you started @TrueRed as you were asking the same question twice in the same place. Keeping it to one thread will save confusion and be easier for you.

Alfacharlie

War Hero
If I decorate my Christmas tree this year, will it be ready for Christmas, or will it be spring?
Asking for a friend.
What are you joining as? I hope aircewman.

SJB24

I was wondering as well if PRNC is happening still, my start date is 28th september and got the email today to say that I have to book my fittness test, didnt know if the PRNC will be happening again now

italian101

Midshipman
Ive been told the prnc has been cancelled untill January and from what I understand if you're start date is before that you don't have to do it, but if your start date us after January it will take place just before phase 1 rather than with the interviews and fitness test as it uses to be.