PRNC

One day Do sprints on the tredmill and low impact cardio then the next day I’ll go for a 5-6 mile run and do body weight exercises and a few weights in the gym and keep reapeting, haven’t really done any swimming, I’d call meself a strong swimmer but i suppose I should start doing more of it

Yeah true mate, hope it all goes well for you mate and we’ll sort something out closer to Raleigh, give us a DM if you wanna talk about anything mate

Thanks mate and good luck to you too will let you know why to expect haha and yeah will sort something out and give me a message whenever as well mate!!!

When I did the PRNC at HMS Collingwood the swim test was as you described with the overalls and the two minutes of treading water.

Failure to complete any aspect of the swimming test will probably get you removed from the course but I think they give you a small amount of leeway with the mile and a half.

We did press ups and sit ups to the bleep but I don’t think it’s pass or fail, just make sure you show the PTIs that you are putting the effort it and that you have been training and you will be fine.

Genghis

Lantern Swinger
@JackFH hey bud! So my PRNC is tomorrow, absolutely cacking my shreddies! It can't be too much difference from the army selection (I attended that when I was a teenager) but fear of the unknown and all that! Still, up at 5am tomorrow to get to the station and make my way! I'll make a post on here when I've finished (I know it's already been posted about previously but things may change with the weather etc. etc.) and I'll let you guys know if I passed!

Genghis

@JackFH hey bud! So my PRNC is tomorrow, absolutely cacking my shreddies! It can't be too much difference from the army selection (I attended that when I was a teenager) but fear of the unknown and all that! Still, up at 5am tomorrow to get to the station and make my way! I'll make a post on here when I've finished (I know it's already been posted about previously but things may change with the weather etc. etc.) and I'll let you guys know if I passed!

Genghis
Ay good luck mate you’ll be at Raleigh in no time let us know how you get on

Genghis

Lantern Swinger
@JackFH & @L.L1878
I bloody hope I do OK! I'm coming up to 30 very soon so the window of opportunity is closing rapidly!
I'll let you know lads!
Cheers for the good luck wishes, I'll need all the luck I can muster! Lol