Prnc worry

Sumo

War Hero
Come on leave the lad alone, He doesn't even know how old he is, but it could be either 16 or 18. o_O
Maybe that's why he's worried, he was OK at 16 but after 2 years of vegging, he's a tadge unfit and the weather over the last 2 years has not helpedo_O

D

Deleted 28451

Oh and go easy on the breakfast on the morning of your test :D good luck

I don't know how much time you get between breakfast and the run but really you want to have a big breakfast (and hydrate the night before) you'll need all the energy you can get for the run and the rest of the day.

Sumo

War Hero
ok prep time, hydrate well over weekend, stack up on complex carbs, not sugar, gentle exercise and stretching no need for injuries or strains this close, warm up and stretch well, before run. That will give you the best chance due to your lack of training.
No repeat No alcohol, over this weekend.

JackFH

Badgeman
When you say if you fail the PRNC your date gets deffered 3 months? does that mean you have to do the PRNC again or your date would just get moved?

+NN+2018

I don't know how much time you get between breakfast and the run but really you want to have a big breakfast (and hydrate the night before) you'll need all the energy you can get for the run and the rest of the day.

Breakfast was at 7am and the run was at 9.30am. Up to the individual I guess but we were advised to avoid the fried breakfast. Unfortunately two saw their breakfasts again after the run and swim.

D

Deleted 28451

Breakfast was at 7am and the run was at 9.30am. Up to the individual I guess but we were advised to avoid the fried breakfast. Unfortunately two saw their breakfasts again after the run and swim.

Fair one, but don't underestimate how important breakfast is! I know what you mean about fired breakfasts, I only had them out of necessity.

LateToTheParty

Lantern Swinger
I stuck to cereal and toast on test days, didn’t stop me losing it during IMF pass out though haha

Voming milk down the inside of your pt top isn’t the nicest smell for your oppo just before the ab circuit

Sumo

War Hero
Well looking at this and the Acne thread you will be able to all run round together, holding hands, how nice.

Ninja_Stoker

War Hero
When you say if you fail the PRNC your date gets deffered 3 months? does that mean you have to do the PRNC again or your date would just get moved?
You must pass PRNC before Joining. Those failing it once still need to pass it before they join, those failng it twice should consider a different career path.