PRNC worries

muskovardo

Lantern Swinger
Think it stands for high intensity interval training but dont quote me on it. At my gym they last around 45 minutes but it is a good all over workout

Snowman91

Lantern Swinger
I was thinking about attending one of those classes next week; my gym holds free classes at various points throughout the day. Saw HIIT on there but didn't have an explanation about what it was. I'll give it a go and see what happens :)

Booner123

War Hero
I think being over 25 and female we have a time limit of 13.50? X

It doesn't matter what gender you are or what age you are. Aim to get your run time down as low as possible. Don't think to yourself all I have to get is 13:50, try and aim a lot lower than that. Now is the time you can train at your own discretion, make it easy for yourself once you actually get to PRNC or Raleigh. Struggling with the phys because you only just scraped a pass on the run at PRNC won't do you any favours.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

*shivlet*

Midshipman
I will 100% be aiming for lower then that, I'm putting everything I have into my training like they say on the video clip for the Prnc if your fit the rest will come easier. I just wanted to put the other ladies mind at rest that if she is going just over 12 mins that should still be fine for her to pass xx

Last edited: