PRNC - what is it like?

Hi, I just received my joining date for the HMS Raleigh for later this year but I have to pass the PRNC first. I have read up about it regarding tests etc but just wanted peoples opinions on what it’s like? Thanks!

Are you going to the North or South PRNC?

I enjoyed my PRNC, I went to the North one and had mine cut short due to the beast from the East.

Best bits - would have been going on a submarine. Meeting people you may be joining up with. Banter with the instructors. Learning more about your branch.

Worst bits - IMF. Basically getting beasted in the gym. Work out in the gym as much as you can and stay on the good side of the PTI. And don't scratch.

It's a good few days of knowing if you are up to standard for Raleigh. Good luck!

Are you going to the North or South PRNC?

I enjoyed my PRNC, I went to the North one and had mine cut short due to the beast from the East.

Best bits - would have been going on a submarine. Meeting people you may be joining up with. Banter with the instructors. Learning more about your branch.

Worst bits - IMF. Basically getting beasted in the gym. Work out in the gym as much as you can and stay on the good side of the PTI. And don't scratch.

It's a good few days of knowing if you are up to standard for Raleigh. Good luck!
I’m going South, thanks for the info :)