PRNC Waiting times.

Hi I completed my fitness test over a month ago and was wondering how long I will have to wait before PRNC dates being allocated. It appears to be a very long process and the link to my application says Unfortunately, our website is currently unavailable.

The RN web site gives the following information -
PRE-ROYAL NAVY COURSE

Once you’ve been given an entry date, you’ll need to attend a four-day assessment, the Pre-Royal Navy Course (PRNC). The PRNC is a comprehensive physical examination, including a number of running and swimming tests, which will confirm that you’re ready for entry. This is also your chance to sample life in the Royal Navy.
I am a bit confused of the length the process of joining the Royal Navy and would just like some reassurance. I have passed for accelerated ME and I believe the next intake for HMS Raleigh is September. Perhaps @Ninja_Stoker might be able to give more information.

Many thanks
Cameron

janner

MIA
Book Reviewer
What does your AFCO say? If you haven't contacted them I would suggest that you do as they are in the best position to advise you.

When I was waiting on mine I was advised I would receive my date for starting Raleigh before I get my PRNC date (which I did), have you it your start date yet ?

Well no start date and I spoke to my AFCO today who could not give me a date although he did say anytime from April I did not want to push him and appear that I was pestering. He did say that there would be another interview regarding my application to join accelerated ME Apprentice I take this will be done during PRNC? Thanks for your reply. Good luck for starting Raleigh.
Cameron

Well no start date and I spoke to my AFCO today who could not give me a date although he did say anytime from April I did not want to push him and appear that I was pestering. He did say that there would be another interview regarding my application to join accelerated ME Apprentice I take this will be done during PRNC? Thanks for your reply. Good luck for starting Raleigh.
Cameron
I am currently going through my application process for the UGAS and in the exact same position mate, I spoke with my AFCO and they advised that there would be a further interview on the 4th day of the PRNC, if you dive deep into the forums here people have already discussed the subject further. Ill try see if i can find the post for you.

Thank you @knighthawk it would be great if you have found further threads. I was told I would have a further interview regarding accelerated ME Apprentice but it would be helpful if I could do a bit of research regarding the interview having been in the process of joining nearly 10 months I don't want to mess up my chances.

Cameron