PRNC TIPS

How many times did you go around the 5 aside football pitch.

Doh... You may not have noticed, Trigger, but the OP @Snowman91 originally posted his PRNC experiences way back in Dec 2014 and has not contributed here since Feb 22, 2015

IDEA - Whilst you are waiting for the reply why not calculate it yourself and report back here with your result for us all to see?

No? Take 10 cyber-press-ups as follows:

Lift your little finger from the keyboard and replace it quickly ten times - GO!

Dreamz

Midshipman
Currently going for my prnc 23 of April at Collingwood , anyone got an idea of the run? really appreciate if someone could share previous experiences thank you .

photface

Lantern Swinger
Currently going for my prnc 23 of April at Collingwood , anyone got an idea of the run? really appreciate if someone could share previous experiences thank you .

It varies establishment by establishment. The AstroTurf at SULTAN is 8 and a bit times round, not sure of COLLINGWOOD and has been too long since I last ran at RALEIGH. Basically, do your phys and push yourself and you’ll be fine.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dreamz

Midshipman
Did anyone here do his/her prnc at Collingwood ? If so , would appreciate if some knowledge can be shared about the run thank you .

JackFH

Badgeman
@Dreamz I had my PRNC on the 26th of March - 29th of March so have just finished. The run is on the Tuesday just after 9 you get up at 5:45 get you phys kit packed in your daysack and head to breakfast (don't eat loads as in about an hour and 40mins you do your run) you then go to the drill shed and have a session with the drill instructor depending on who you get we had a real good instructor down to earth really funny and kept abusing everyone so was a real laugh. Then you go to the gym hall where you meet the PTI this is where we had our first telling off as people couldn't keep still and he got mad and we had press ups and everything all part of it though. You then have a small amount of time to run to the changing rooms get changed and fall back in outside. You jog to the parade square as a squad given a brief and warm up then told where the run will go. It starts in one corner and it's around the outer side of the parade square 3 and 3 quarter times and off you go. Once everyone has done you go straight back to the gym hall and do your IMF which is fitness with the PTIs one of the hardest parts due to the fact you have PTIs shouting at you if your doing things wrong etc then after this they tell you if you have passed the run or not if you haven't then you get sent home the following morning. After this you visit the bish for a brief of church's in the navy etc then ship visit then more power points. I hope this helps mate any more questions just ask as I said I have literally finished mine week before last so relatively fresh on it all.

Dreamz

Midshipman
@JackFH thanks mate. But was the run really hard ? Since it was done around the parade square cos am assuming since it’s a parade square it’s gonna be massive.