PRNC - My 4 days! Hope this helps.

Just did the Caledonia one also. You REALLY don't want to piss off the PTI, for ****'s sake just do not move unless told, they're like predators that go in for the kill at the slightest hint of movement. Whilst getting fit for it and Raleigh, do not underestimate the value of the squat.

A lot of great info there, my PRNC is booked for the end of October and this certainly eased and heightened some tensions haha. o_O

In terms of the press-ups and sit-ups, would it be better to just reach the pass mark for them, or would we be expected to exceed them by a certain margin?

Also, with the kit we bring along ourselves, i'm assuming we have somewhere to store it all? Or do we just shove it in our suitcases under our beds?

Would it be useful to set an alarm to wake up? Or should we just get in the habit of getting up early before hand?

Between lunch and the various tests, do we have a decent about of time to get together whatever kit we need? Like Swimming trunks, running shorts etc.

What actually happens during the OICs rounds?

Do you really only have around 30-40 seconds to get showered and changed? :eek:

That's all my questions for now!

hughesy

Lantern Swinger
Train to do more press ups and sit ups than the pass mark !
Yes there are places to put your belongings .
Ideally you want to get up with enough
Time to get your bed ready and showered and ready to go !!! You will figure it out.
You will have time to get kit together !
When showering do it has quick as you can !!!!
On rounds they are coming to check that any duties your class was given has been done !!! All work together and you will all be fine .

Good luck

shinson

Lantern Swinger
I will be doing mine at Caledonia. Can anyone shed some light to the sort of things, or schedule you worked to whilst there? Regarding PT, what sort of things do they have you doing? is it circuit based stuff?

Ballistic

War Hero
I will be doing mine at Caledonia. Can anyone shed some light to the sort of things, or schedule you worked to whilst there? Regarding PT, what sort of things do they have you doing? is it circuit based stuff?

I don't know but I would imagine it won't be too much different from Collingwood (post #1 of this thread).

shinson

Lantern Swinger
Aye I have read that, just wondered what Caledonia was like.

Nah I am currently TMU, so awaiting that to be cleared (all my docs were received by Capita on the 23rd Sept) before having my medical. Currently running my 2.4km under time so happy with that, and every week I seem to be improving on the time as well. Hopefully, once I am cleared and have a medical date things will move fairly quickly

hello_there

Lantern Swinger
I'm just getting my kit list together. Does anyone who's done the course know if you have to take shower gel AND soap/soap dish or either? cheers