PRNC Medical info please

Passed my PJFT at 9.55 which I'm chuffed about but it's dawned on me that soon I'll get my selection date, I'm confident about the fitness side but nervous af about the medical side, I was TMU'd 3 times for 3 things that were all cleared up but I've heard stories from my mates who've just done their army selections (I'm 17 I'm at the age people start joining so I've heard a lot) that people get sent home for little cuts and Scars like scrapes really and birth marks apparently? I have a few scars but they're all small and from falling over and generally being a teenager I'm worried about getting sent home for that as most are on my knees or elbows (I've never had any problems with my knee or elbow) and I'm worried that one of the 3 things I got TMU'd for will effect it even though their all cleared up and don't even effect me anyway. Sorry about the lengthy post

janner

MIA
Book Reviewer
Passed my PJFT at 9.55 which I'm chuffed about but it's dawned on me that soon I'll get my selection date, I'm confident about the fitness side but nervous af about the medical side, I was TMU'd 3 times for 3 things that were all cleared up but I've heard stories from my mates who've just done their army selections (I'm 17 I'm at the age people start joining so I've heard a lot) that people get sent home for little cuts and Scars like scrapes really and birth marks apparently? I have a few scars but they're all small and from falling over and generally being a teenager I'm worried about getting sent home for that as most are on my knees or elbows (I've never had any problems with my knee or elbow) and I'm worried that one of the 3 things I got TMU'd for will effect it even though their all cleared up and don't even effect me anyway. Sorry about the lengthy post
How come you've aged 10 years, your profile says 27. Self harm scars generally present as such.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Cobra88 Joining the Royal Navy 4
B Health & Fitness 9
tbfyb Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 24