PRNC interview?

ive read in the last day of PRNC there’s Ann interview, I’m just wondering what it’ll entail, will it be similar to my first interview or is it completely different?

SOB94

Lantern Swinger
The interview is more like a progress report, you sit down with one of the staff and go over your tests (1.5 mile and swim test), discipline, the PT and squad run, they tell you where to make improvements if needed. They also ask how you found the course and give you your envelope containing your PRNC pass certificate, class photo and a few other letters about Raleigh, if you've passed the course, you then sign a disclaimer saying that you haven't got any medical issues you haven't told them about, any issues that can affect you whilst in training (family issues or other) and you're done.

ive read in the last day of PRNC there’s Ann interview, I’m just wondering what it’ll entail, will it be similar to my first interview or is it completely different?
You really need to get to grips with the search facility on here. It will save posting what has been asked numerous times. (Especially regards joining). Its near the top right hand of the screen , not in bold but it is visible!!!! (Above Hot Topics of the Week). If your question can't be found in there - THEN post your question.

janner

MIA
Book Reviewer
You really need to get to grips with the search facility on here. It will save posting what has been asked numerous times. (Especially regards joining). Its near the top right hand of the screen , not in bold but it is visible!!!! (Above Hot Topics of the Week). If your question can't be found in there - THEN post your question.
Or get your Mum to do it.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
S Joining the Royal Navy 7
C Current Affairs 0
B Joining the Royal Navy 3