PRNC fitness

Sandra

Midshipman
I have gone for communications tech
I am currently waiting for a start date for CT and you have to be developed Vetted for this role so it’s the highest security clearance you can receive the process takes a couple of months. You will need to fill out a massive online form telling them every single aspect of your life and someone will come and visit you at home and interview you mines took around 4 hours they also visited my current work to interview my boss and also my friends as well. I was then passed for security clearance for the role

Lulahgirl

Midshipman
I am currently waiting for a start date for CT and you have to be developed Vetted for this role so it’s the highest security clearance you can receive the process takes a couple of months. You will need to fill out a massive online form telling them every single aspect of your life and someone will come and visit you at home and interview you mines took around 4 hours they also visited my current work to interview my boss and also my friends as well. I was then passed for security clearance for the role.

Wow, I had no idea it would be that intense! Roughly how long did it take between your RT and waiting for a start date?

Sandra

Midshipman
Well I had a lot of bother woth my medical and that ate up quite a few months but my RT was in June last year I was Vetted and cleared by. November last year I imagine things would have been done way before now for me but I was TMU due to requiring medical notes but now I’m just waiting for a start date

Sandra

Midshipman
I just passed fitness yesterday my careers officer has been really good though he reckons a couple of months for a start date

Lulahgirl

Midshipman
Ah that's great! From reading through everything it seems that the time scale is different for everyone do just going to have to wait and see! Good luck

Sandra

Midshipman
Yeah medical seems to be one the main things that holds a lot of people up including myself but I hope you have a quick process if I get a start date soon I’ll let you know the kind of time scale from pssing my fitness test!

Hmm My process seems to be a little different than everybody else’s, I did my ratings test after I applied, then on to my interview, triage call where I got TMU, onto the medical, passed that. Got my PJFT this Saturday. Would my SC have already been done or would it be after my PJFT ?

klgreload

Badgeman
Hmm My process seems to be a little different than everybody else’s, I did my ratings test after I applied, then on to my interview, triage call where I got TMU, onto the medical, passed that. Got my PJFT this Saturday. Would my SC have already been done or would it be after my PJFT ?
Well have you applied for your SC? Your AFCO should give you a online form to fill out.

How long did your security clearance take to be granted and how long after did you get a date?
I got my SC through about a week after my PJFT, never received any info back after that about it, just got my Raleigh dates a few days later and my PRNC info about a month after that. You’re best checking with your advisor if you think things seem to be going slow, the gym I did my PJFT with never actually sent the results or were late in doing so, careers advisor had to chase them up for me

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ghost29

Midshipman
I got my SC through about a week after my PJFT, never received any info back after that about it, just got my Raleigh dates a few days later and my PRNC info about a month after that. You’re best checking with your advisor if you think things seem to be going slow, the gym I did my PJFT with never actually sent the results or were late in doing so, careers advisor had to chase them up for me

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
i put my SC in (submitted) on 16th jan 2019. i think it's supposed to take 6-8 week for my level to go through