PRNC Drug Testing

Well if your drink was spiked you would have reported this to the police and in turn you'd have mentioned that you were in the process for applying for a career in the RN and subsequently alerted your AFCO to this fact?
(At least that's what I would have done)

To answer your question, no I don't think there is a CDT at PRNC. There certainly wasn't in 2011 when I did it.

Ok thanks, I didn't report it as I'm still not 100% sure it was spiked as I had drank a lot, but on the other hand I felt far from normal and probably should of.

Thanks for your help anyway. :)

Ninja_Stoker

War Hero
is there a drug test at PRNC, this is being asked due to a spiked drink a few weeks back, I have my PRNC in June?
Just inform your careers adviser.

As ever, everyone failing a compulsory random drugs test had a drink spiked. Trouble is, they didn't report it before they got tested and got sacked because of it.

Is it worth it tho now as I've heard there is no drug test there and feel as if it will now only cause complications.
Well If you were definitely spiked then what complications can it cause?

Or, you know you've f** up and trying desperately to not dig a big hole? What would you do if I told you that there was a CDT at PRNC?

Just how it reads to me - happy to be corrected!

Honesty is the best policy, Ninja has stated this many times.
If you push your look and get away undetected this time, ok, if they change at PRNC, they can if they wish, as the armed forces call it random testing for a reason, then if detected you have thrown your potential career away.

So your choice front up or take a risk with the rest of your life, the Navy's attitude to a failed drug test is you are out?

If you are concerned that a 'spiked drink' a few weeks ago may scupper your chances of joining up after all the hard work you have probably done to get to this point, then postpone your PRNC for a period of say, 2 years until the side affects of any 'spiked drinks' have time to wear off.