PRNC cancelled, straight to Raleigh

Maxpowers

Lantern Swinger
Yep mines canceled also , was told measures are in place so we are not at a disadvantage, so I wouldn’t go putting your entry back . What does RAL mean ? Stupid question

Sumo

War Hero
Different times, before computers, mobile phones, teens were more active. My parents did not drive, main mode of transport shanks pony or cycle. Went to recruitment centre, passed, had a medical, sent joining date. Well not exactly right had 2 medicals due changing school leaving from 14 to 16.

BradyBunch

Midshipman
All I’ll say is don’t go to Raleigh without a PRNC. It’s not the end of the world if you do but a PRNC will help you so much. You’ll already know how to make your bed properly, iron and fold your kit, polish your boots and basics in drill. Like I say, check it out anyway as I was on PRNC last week and 100% there was 4/5 guys with your start date.
PRNC is not the be all and end all.
Not that long ago, PRNC simply didnt exist and guess what, people still passed out of Raleigh

Maxpowers

Lantern Swinger
PRNC is not the be all and end all.
Not that long ago, PRNC simply didnt exist and guess what, people still passed out of Raleigh
They told us as my intake also will not do PRNC that measures are in place as to not leave us disadvantaged . I don’t know why you would go to the extreme of deferring because of it .

Sumo

War Hero
In my day, went to recruiter, if you passed, given as start date, most passed, we list 2 from our entry ov about 100.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
J Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 0
D Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 4
Stublurt Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 2