PRNC briefing

Discussion in 'Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting' started by Coupey, Aug 28, 2013.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Hey guys was just wondering what to wear on the prnc briefing when you go to the afco, is it smart clothes or casual??

2. Won't hurt to go formal, wouldn't bother buying new stuff especially but find a shirt, tie, black trousers and stuff. Or if youre female a blouse and skirt/trousers etc.

3. Ahh ok, ive already got formal stuff for when i head to my prnc. cheers.

4. Casual is good enough for a brief. Not scruffy though.

• Like Like x 1
  5. So they dont think anything bad of you if you go in casual clothes for the prnc brief?

6. Depends what casual clothes you have, some people these days have all kerazy kinds of attire innit.

7. Good Stuff there, Im in the process of doing my interview and can't wait to start the actual training :)

8. PRNC tomorrow. I only did another PJFT a couple of weeks ago, did the run again this morning, just got back from the local pool. All set, with a mixture of nerves and excitement to accompany me on the long train ride.

9. All the best, hope you have a good time :)

10. OMM

OMM War Hero

If it's at Collingwood then relax, I was there last week and it was really chilled out. The staff are friendly and as long as you are prepared then you will have a fun few days!

Best of luck.

11. Its at Caledonia at rosyth.

12. I did mines at Caledonia, it was brilliant and the instructors were a great laugh.

Wear a shirt and tie and formal trousers, everyone else did apart from one guy who appeared in jeans, tshirt and trainers. The intructor pulled him into the office to have a word with him about it.

13. Got my PRNC on the 2nd of december got my brief this friday, good luck.

14. Go dressed like lady Gaga. Everyone likes a character.