PRNC April 3rd?

Rza

Yeah they sent me out my train tickets in an envelope along with the kit list and other details etc a month or two ago! Probably best contacting your afco to check?

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Lannyuk

Midshipman
Yeah they sent me out my train tickets in an envelope along with the kit list and other details etc a month or two ago! Probably best contacting your afco to check?

Yeah man, I got the kit list but not the train tickets will give them a ring today.. where about you traveling from?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rza

It did say on my letter they would send out the tickets separate but they were in there aswell! I actually only stay in a town less than half an hour away, could probably drive there just as quick haha.. you?

Lannyuk

Midshipman
It did say on my letter they would send out the tickets separate but they were in there aswell! I actually only stay in a town less than half an hour away, could probably drive there just as quick haha.. you?

Okay no worries, I'm sure it'll be fine.. I'm traveling from Preston if you know where that is, will catch you there!

Rza

I've been to Preston yeah, a fair bit to travel for you then.. See you there!

Lannyuk

Midshipman
Yeah aha, just been in contact with the office and they're emailing the ticket codes tomorrow morning so all is well again, and I will, you nervous?

Rza

Ah that's alright then, could've been a nightmare! A little bit yeah, you? Had to wait 7/8 months to get my medical sorted and passed so have had plenty time to get my fitness up to a decent enough standard anyways (I hope!)

Latest Threads