Navy Net - Royal Navy Community

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Princess Beatrice drinks William and Harry under the table

Jack77

War Hero
Re: Princess Beatrice drinks William and Harry under the tab

Surely a girl of her breeding would have the good manners not to spill a drop :wink:

It`s quite clear now where Kate Middleton went drastically wrong, She should have gone clubbing every night, got bladdered , spewed up, punched a photographer, fell arse over tit in the gutter, oh if only i had been there to advise her, she would eventually have become our Queen.

silverfox

War Hero
Book Reviewer
I was going to say that you would, wouldn't you...... but I had a second look........

maybe I'll stick to her mum.......

whitemouse said:
What's the white stuff on her face... :wink:

Didn't you read the title of the thread? "Princess Beatrice drinks William and Harry under the table"......it's good for the skin

Oil_Slick

War Hero

No thanks… I'll pass…

Shakey

War Hero

What the hell is that on her face? Lager froth or cocaine?

Shakey

War Hero
the_chisler said:
....AND WE ALL KNOW WHAT THAT MEANS! .....Pwoar!

What does it mean?

Though I bloke I knew used to swear blind that, like vegetarians, they tasted sweeter.

the_chisler

Badgeman
Shakey said:
the_chisler said:
....AND WE ALL KNOW WHAT THAT MEANS! .....Pwoar!

What does it mean?

Though I bloke I knew used to swear blind that, like vegetarians, they tasted sweeter.

It means that her fanny pen and inks.......but I think I know what your getting at, looking at the phot are we 100% sure its a girl?

I have depressingly low standards but even I wouldn't go near that, not even with NZB's....well I might just for the dit value.....

aussiepint

War Hero
andym said:
Wonder what Joke shop she got the Austin Powers teeth from?
LOL, andy now that's just plain mean... :twisted:
I'm sure her Mother taught her drink, I just hope Fergie hasn't taught her everything she knows mind. O'er, I guess we can look forward to piccies with the caption-'Beatrice caught giving head to a mystery Big Toe...??

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
MoD_RSS British passengers from Grand Princess on US flight to the UK MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Foreign Office statement on the Grand Princess cruise ship MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Diamond Princess evacuation flight lands in the UK: Foreign Secretary statement MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Diamond Princess: Foreign Secretary statement MoD News 0
MoD_RSS FCO statement on British nationals on the Diamond Princess MoD News 0
soleil Sun: "Prince Philip Wants Princess Anne To Head Up The Royal Marines Once Harry Quits" The Corps 47
MoD_RSS Press release: HRH The Princess Royal officially opens new UKHO headquarters in Taunton MoD News 0
MoD_RSS News story: Her Royal Highness The Princess Royal names new jetty for Navy’s giant aircraft... MoD News 0
T Happy April Fools: Government orders a third carrier, HMS Princess Diana Nautical Jokes 0
MoD_RSS Princess Royal attends naval cadets' passing out parade MoD News 1
Naval_Gazer RR member receives accolade from Princess Royal The Fleet 15
MoD_RSS Princess Royal visits Olympics Maritime Security Force Dorset Current Affairs 0
MoD_RSS Princess Anne visits Fareham for Freedom March by HMS Collingwood Current Affairs 0
soleil Daily Echo: "Princess Royal Watches HMS Collingwood Personnel March Through Fareham" Bases / Shore Est 0
MoD_RSS Princess presents bravery award to Navy helicopter crew Current Affairs 0
SARKING HMS Island Princess History 19
soleil Pompey News: Princess to Star at Navy Conference in Dockyard Bases / Shore Est 1
soleil Pompey News: "Princess Royal won't waste a minute of visit" Bases / Shore Est 3
LujonSA Princess Di - all over again Current Affairs 10
soleil HRH The Princess Royal presents medals at HMS Collingwood Bases / Shore Est 2
F Baby on Board/ Princess on board car 'plates'. Diamond Lil's 29
slim Princess' bicycle to be auctioned The Gash Barge 3
Chalky USS Princess Diana - Marvellous Submariners 5
MoD_RSS Press release: UK drinks industry helps drive up British exports MoD News 0
jesse Regional pre Christmass drinks. Social & Reunions 9
sgtpepperband Drinks with Names Diamond Lil's 3
MaiBelle Pre-Christmas drinks 2013 Social & Reunions 96
TattooDog Landlord Offers Free Drinks On Armistice Day Current Affairs 0
brazenhussy UK Pub chain - two drinks policy for parents The Quarterdeck 19
ciderjack Navy Drinks The Gash Barge 21
L Warnings on drinks Current Affairs 22
G Strange Drinks Diamond Lil's 0
A Drinks in London Social & Reunions 87