Princess Beatrice drinks William and Harry under the table

Re: Princess Beatrice drinks William and Harry under the tab

Surely a girl of her breeding would have the good manners not to spill a drop :wink:

It`s quite clear now where Kate Middleton went drastically wrong, She should have gone clubbing every night, got bladdered , spewed up, punched a photographer, fell arse over tit in the gutter, oh if only i had been there to advise her, she would eventually have become our Queen.

silverfox

War Hero
Book Reviewer
I was going to say that you would, wouldn't you...... but I had a second look........

maybe I'll stick to her mum.......

Re: Princess Beatrice drinks William and Harry under the tab

whitemouse said:
What's the white stuff on her face... :wink:
Didn't you read the title of the thread? "Princess Beatrice drinks William and Harry under the table"......it's good for the skin

Shakey said:
the_chisler said:
....AND WE ALL KNOW WHAT THAT MEANS! .....Pwoar!
What does it mean?

Though I bloke I knew used to swear blind that, like vegetarians, they tasted sweeter.
It means that her fanny pen and inks.......but I think I know what your getting at, looking at the phot are we 100% sure its a girl?

andym said:
Wonder what Joke shop she got the Austin Powers teeth from?
LOL, andy now that's just plain mean... :twisted:
I'm sure her Mother taught her drink, I just hope Fergie hasn't taught her everything she knows mind. O'er, I guess we can look forward to piccies with the caption-'Beatrice caught giving head to a mystery Big Toe...??