Prince William

Discussion in 'Current Affairs' started by seafarer1939, Nov 13, 2011.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Wife was reading the paper about Williams deployment to the Falklands for 6 weeks and how it would be hard for his wife she looked up and said "I seem to remember you spent longer than that under punishment at Whale Island,seems to put the bleeding hearts agony aunts into perspective a bit!
    They seem a great couple though and I wish them well I'm sure the six weeks will soon pass,mine didn't!

2. He is bloody lucky then if that is where he is off to and I do hope that the Duchess of Strathearn does not miss Willy too much.

3. Do they still sell packets of "OMO"?

• Like Like x 1
  4. I must admit my heart started bleeding when I heard of this LONG deployment!

5. I spent longer shitters in the Bottom Naafi than he will actually be there.

6. Magda

Magda War Hero Book Reviewer

Argentina is apparently in a huff because they think Great Britain is sending William there as a sabre-rattling sign that we're not giving the Falklands up, 30 years after the last time they tried...

7. Forgot to say that I spent more time fanny in hand waiting for the SA(V) to issue the mess bubbly.

8. Didn't know they had women at sea in your day.

9. Please don't forget that he is a Crab at the moment - 6 weeks is a helluva long time away for them.

10. (granny)

(granny) War Hero Book Reviewer

'Forgot to say that I spent more time FANNY in hand waiting for the SA(V) to issue the mess bubbly.'
    Oh! that Fanny. !

11. And not being able to stay in a hotel either. Diddums..