Prince William drugs bust

Megalopteron

Lantern Swinger
This is oddly reminiscent of Largs Bay's bust last year (minus the Wills angle). Sounds like a very similar location and within a week of commencing CN ops in theatre. I reckon the cartels throw us a sop at the beginning of each patrol to get us off their backs.

witsend

MIA
Book Reviewer
Dear Grandma,
Yes the crew get the hard work out of the way before the summer holiday starts. It was a much more comfortable cruise on Britannia with far more stewards. I have spoken to Major General Garry Robison and he says it should not be a problem to brush up on my skiing skills during the winter.
Love & kisses
Willie
xxx

Ninja_Stoker

War Hero
Megalopteron said:
This is oddly reminiscent of Largs Bay's bust last year (minus the Wills angle). Sounds like a very similar location and within a week of commencing CN ops in theatre. I reckon the cartels throw us a sop at the beginning of each patrol to get us off their backs.
Surely people don't think for one moment the US Drug Enforcement Agency cartel throw the RN a token bust each deployment?

Black2Blue said:
Looking at the state of their eyes, I hope it was counted!

Ummmm. Has Jack been partying hard below decks. His eyes are wide open as he reluctantly hands over the large bag of marching powder.
He's still got his Altern 8 Hardcore ravers white gloves and mask on.must be a rave on the flight deck.

I was starting to fulminate over the need to have US Coastguard blokes on board but then remembered BR3012.

Perhaps there is a case for reintroducing Prize money. That fast launch must be worth a few bob. Painted pusser grey, it might be useful for UK Coastal counter terr.

Latest Threads