Prince William drugs bust

Discussion in 'Current Affairs' started by Ninja_Stoker, Jul 2, 2008.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Ninja_Stoker

Ninja_Stoker War Hero Moderator

News just in about the traditional bi-annual RN "biggest ever" drugs haul event. By happy co-incidence, HRH had just joined Iron Duke.

2. Bet they were planted just to make him look good :thumright:
  3. lucky it was'nt Harry Hewitt, It would have ended up in his pockets and up his snout. Zeig heil!
  4. That's a bit slanderous Luke. Or is it libel? There's no proof that HH takes "snuff".
  5. Luke knows these things as he uses the force mate!! :thumright:
  6. And no doubt the royal waster led the boarding party, cutlass at the ready a steely determined glint in his eyes, ready to do or die
  7. This is oddly reminiscent of Largs Bay's bust last year (minus the Wills angle). Sounds like a very similar location and within a week of commencing CN ops in theatre. I reckon the cartels throw us a sop at the beginning of each patrol to get us off their backs.
  8. How exceedingly fascinating. :sleepy2: :sleepy2:
  9. witsend

witsend War Hero Book Reviewer

Dear Grandma,
    Yes the crew get the hard work out of the way before the summer holiday starts. It was a much more comfortable cruise on Britannia with far more stewards. I have spoken to Major General Garry Robison and he says it should not be a problem to brush up on my skiing skills during the winter.
    Love & kisses
  10. Ninja_Stoker

Surely people don't think for one moment the US Drug Enforcement Agency cartel throw the RN a token bust each deployment?
  11. Seaweed

Seaweed War Hero Book Reviewer

BZ Iron Duke, never mind the Wills bit and the utterly asinine Sun headline.
  12. I have to admit I am puzzled, I thought their surname was windsor so why is he called wales?
  13. Looking at the state of their eyes, I hope it was counted!

14. Damn, I read it as Prince William sneezes cocaine. :w00t:
  15. Ninja_Stoker

At least there was no abiguity with my thread title.

Can I have a job in Navy News please?
  16. That's becos he's incognito .... :thumright: ;)
  17. He will have to be careful or the Jap Whaling fleet will be after him.
  18. Ummmm. Has Jack been partying hard below decks. His eyes are wide open as he reluctantly hands over the large bag of marching powder.
    He's still got his Altern 8 Hardcore ravers white gloves and mask on.must be a rave on the flight deck.
  19. Ninja_Stoker

Has anyone noticed there's a phantom rubber-gloved hand bottom left of the photo?
  20. I was starting to fulminate over the need to have US Coastguard blokes on board but then remembered BR3012.

Perhaps there is a case for reintroducing Prize money. That fast launch must be worth a few bob. Painted pusser grey, it might be useful for UK Coastal counter terr.