Prince Harry

tiddlyoggy

War Hero
Book Reviewer
A couple of years ago I thought this lad was a bit of a tit. However, everything he does of late just puts him higher and higher in my estimations. His forthcoming Pole race and hearing him on the news just now talking about the London marathon make him very worthy of the title "Prince" in my opinion. A prince among men, BZ young fella.

As I may have stated in the past I am not a great fan of the monarchy but in this instance I must agree, both Harry and his brother do appear to be in touch with reality and are presenting themselves very well. From a republicans point of view this is not good news but credit where credit is due.

tiddlyoggy

War Hero
Book Reviewer
I think Wills is a bit more anonymous, perhaps the perfect complement to Harry's more outgoing personality. Good to see you can see past your views to offer credit though Finks.

tiddlyoggy

War Hero
Book Reviewer
Nothing to do with reciprocal back scratching. Few people on here have ever offended me, why should I not offer credit where I believe it is due, regardless of who it is? I think it takes quite a bit of sense/moral courage to see past beliefs and principles to laud someone as Finks did in this case. I won't criticise him because he's unpopular on here. I don't agree with all he says, but won't counter everything he says for the sake of it.

A

angrydoc

I agree - I have had my fair share of disagreements with Finks but it takes a strong man to congratulate that which is against his own beliefs.

Probably helped that, mixing of the old royal gene pool. :shock: Think the lads just matured a bit. Met William in Valley once.Seems a decent enough guy (for a crab)=D

Probably helped that, mixing of the old royal gene pool. :shock: Think the lads just matured a bit. Met William in Valley once.Seems a decent enough guy (for a crab)=D
As I understand it, a certain James Hewitt denies contributing to the gene pool so, from where do you think the mix came?

Blackrat

War Hero
Book Reviewer
Harry is a top man. I've spoken to some guys who were in his troop on his first tour, and they said he was sound. A good leader and a good laugh. No airs and graces. Oh, and of course he's Household Cavalry.

Harry is a top man. I've spoken to some guys who were in his troop on his first tour, and they said he was sound. A good leader and a good laugh. No airs and graces. Oh, and of course he's Household Cavalry.
Have heard that.As previously posted, he seems to have matured a lot.They both appear to be good lads.

G

guestm

Yup. He was getting mega chuck ups all round on Herrick 7.

Latest Threads