Prince Harry

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by tiddlyoggy, Apr 21, 2013.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. tiddlyoggy

tiddlyoggy War Hero Book Reviewer

A couple of years ago I thought this lad was a bit of a tit. However, everything he does of late just puts him higher and higher in my estimations. His forthcoming Pole race and hearing him on the news just now talking about the London marathon make him very worthy of the title "Prince" in my opinion. A prince among men, BZ young fella.

2. As I may have stated in the past I am not a great fan of the monarchy but in this instance I must agree, both Harry and his brother do appear to be in touch with reality and are presenting themselves very well. From a republicans point of view this is not good news but credit where credit is due.

• Like Like x 2
  3. tiddlyoggy

I think Wills is a bit more anonymous, perhaps the perfect complement to Harry's more outgoing personality. Good to see you can see past your views to offer credit though Finks.

• Like Like x 2
  4. Get a grip with your reciprocal back scratching. It's Sunday in Scotland and Finks is pissed!:grin:

5. tiddlyoggy

Nothing to do with reciprocal back scratching. Few people on here have ever offended me, why should I not offer credit where I believe it is due, regardless of who it is? I think it takes quite a bit of sense/moral courage to see past beliefs and principles to laud someone as Finks did in this case. I won't criticise him because he's unpopular on here. I don't agree with all he says, but won't counter everything he says for the sake of it.

6. I agree - I have had my fair share of disagreements with Finks but it takes a strong man to congratulate that which is against his own beliefs.

• Like Like x 2
  7. Probably helped that, mixing of the old royal gene pool. :shock: Think the lads just matured a bit. Met William in Valley once.Seems a decent enough guy (for a crab)=D

8. As I understand it, a certain James Hewitt denies contributing to the gene pool so, from where do you think the mix came?

9. tiddlyoggy

Well he would, wouldn't he??? Spitting image though.....

10. Just for clarification, what difference does the Sunday make?? :wink:

11. God knows, with old HRH Diana (Bury me in a Y shaped coffin) Spencer...:queen:
    :angel7:

12. Blackrat

Blackrat War Hero Moderator Book Reviewer

Harry is a top man. I've spoken to some guys who were in his troop on his first tour, and they said he was sound. A good leader and a good laugh. No airs and graces. Oh, and of course he's Household Cavalry.

13. Have heard that.As previously posted, he seems to have matured a lot.They both appear to be good lads.

14. Blackrat

Blackrat War Hero Moderator Book Reviewer

Concur. And popular with Joe Public.

15. sgtpepperband

sgtpepperband War Hero Moderator Book Reviewer

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 2
  16. Yup. He was getting mega chuck ups all round on Herrick 7.

17. sgtpepperband

Is that a euphemism for a Dutch eye-patch?

18. And a "Donkey Wholloper" to boot!

19. sgtpepperband