Prince Charles

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by janner, Jun 5, 2011.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. janner

janner War Hero Book Reviewer

Prince Charles decided to take up walking every day. At the same street
    corner He passed a hooker standing there every day.

He learned to brace himself as he approached her for what was almost
    certain to follow.
    "One hundred and fifty pounds!" she'd shout.

"No! Five pounds!" He said from the side of His mouth, just to shut her

This ritual between him and the hooker became a daily occurrence.
    She'd yell, "One hundred and Fifty pounds!"
    He'd yell back, "Five pounds!"

One day, Camilla decided to accompany her 'husband'.

As the couple neared the hooker's corner, Prince Charles realised she'd
    her £150 offer and Camilla would wonder what he'd really been doing on
    his past outings.
    He figured he'd better have a good explanation for his Wife
    As they neared the hooker’s corner he became even more apprehensive than
    Sure enough, there she stood. He tried to avoid eye contact as she watched
    the pair pass.

Then, the hooker yelled:
    "See what you get for five pounds, you tight bastard!"
    • Like Like x 2
  2. wet_blobby

wet_blobby War Hero Moderator

I do believe hookers, Prince Charles and The Duchess of Cornwall do allot of unsung work for the British armed forces.

Camilla especially does a fair bit for some of our infantry battalions, fair play, respect where it's due.
  3. I mean no disrespect to our future monarch but when he was greeting Obama I had the distinct impression he was heading towards the Edward 7th look!
    Rather rotund was the look and why not,two days later he seemed trimmer,maybe it was the camera angle but it didn't look it at the time.
    Maybe it was all those medals and decorations hunching him up a bit!
  4. janner

She was extremely pleasant when I met her, as he was, it doesn't put them or me out of range of a piss take though :glasses9:
  5. They are well paid for it and obviously with people like you they can do no wrong. Have you thought of getting a brain?
  6. I take it 'MOD' stands for Ministry Of Defence, hence your deference to anything 'Royal'?
    What has "fair play" got to do with it when it comes to the Windsors and the establishment. It's them and us.
  7. MM, why don't you team up with Finks. He is as misguided as you, re the Windsors. Opinions are opinions of course and everyone is entitled to theirs.
  8. janner

He's got a brain, its re attached when he leaves RM

Lest we forget

YouTube - ‪Mr Blobby‬‏
  9. Diesel, You're like a dreary deary and for a young man very reactionary.
    I sailed through life thinking what a wonderful country the UK was to live and work in. Now I am spending time in N E Wales and have the time to reflect, I realise that we are all serfs whether we realise it or not. We are subjects not citizens.
    Where I used to live in Camden, a Crown Estate property is about to be sold because CE say, "We are not about providing housing to key workers, but the new owners will ensure the rents don't go up." If you don't own the property you have very little say about the rents. But don't worry key workers such as Firemen; Police Officers; Teachers and Nurses will have to find somewhere else to live or be bullied in to paying more,or they can do as I did, get out of London.
    Diesel, you are the misguided one. Anyone like you who says, "Opinions are opinions of course and everyone is entitled to theirs," is prevaricating.
    Now I wonder why you leapt to the defence of Wet Blobby, are you in a special friendship? Perhaps we should be told?
    Re. my alignment with Fink Nottle, I am a vegan and he is not.
    However, he utters a lot of common sense which seems to be absent from you and those you admire.
    I try to see the goodness in all and as a Spiritualist know there is more to life than seems apparent.
    Love and Peace.
    Last edited: Jun 6, 2011
  10. Bloody hell MM. A vegan and a spiritualist (whatever they are). I have a certain stereotype running round in my head now :glasses9:
  11. I think that "joke" was originally T.Blair and Cheri -----suppose it has to keep up with the times.

As for MM ------- needs to stop munching carroty cocks and start drinking the spirits

12. MM...ohhhh never mind :banghead:

I was actually referring to the Windsors hence I wrote "re the Windsors"

As for you being a 'Spiritualist' were you sad when the big bang thing didn't happen the other week? There's always October I understand.

Thanks for the 'reactionary young man' tag btw

Oh and stay away from the German bean sprouts :puke:
  13. Wot the fug are you on about? jack01.gif
  14. Who are you asking?
  15. I wuz havin computer problems Guzzler and I wuz askin it "WOT THE FUG IS GOIN ON?'' Dont you talk or communicate with yours?
  16. Not by typing on a forum, no.