Prince Charles cover-up

Discussion in 'Current Affairs' started by babygravy, Mar 12, 2014.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Someone had to! Mind you with Bliar, how did he know it was a Labour Government ?

2. I'm trying hard to give a damn about what Chuck wrote ten years ago to Blair &Co but failing miserably.

• Like Like x 3
  3. He is supposed to be neutral politically, yet there may be evidence he was using his position to push his own political agenda.

If he has nothing to hide, why not publish the letters?

4. The Queen is supposed to be politically neutral, not sure about the rest of the family.

If the letters were private mail, what the ****s it got to do with us?

I always thought there was a law about reading other peoples mail without their permission?

• Like Like x 1
  5. (granny)

(granny) War Hero Book Reviewer

It would be interesting to know how the newspaper came to be in possession of personal letters? One or two may have been leaked, but 27 of them is more like a flood. If it was his Dad sending these letters we would all think that it was a great laugh.
    If Prince Charles had written these letters to the Times then there might be a story. As it is I'm glad he stated his thoughts privately.

6. Because they're private?

• Like Like x 1
  7. As I said in my previous post and is it illegal to read someone's mail (sent or received) without their permission?

8. I wonder if any of the content covered the subjects of talking to plants and carbuncles?

• Like Like x 1
  9. I doubt you even got a mention.

• Like Like x 3
  10. Ha ha, how awfully disappointing.

Well done, you beat the witterer.

Posted from the Navy Net mobile app (Android / iOS)

Last edited: Mar 12, 2014
    • Like Like x 1