Prezzer

Discussion in 'Current Affairs' started by come_the_day, May 29, 2006.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. No time for the hypocritical pile of dung, but why is he getting grief for playing croquet at 1615? What better time of day to play if it's fine?

I'm sure the whiners wouldn't think it rude to wake him at 2 or 3 in the morning if there was thought to be something that needed his supreme intelligence to sort out, so why not grant him and his team a bit of time off?

As long as they were jugging the Pimms at the same time, who cares?

2. The twat must have realised that he is being watched like a hawk at the moment. So he used his judgement and decided to play croquet, nothing wrong with him doing that but he must have realised that he would get ridiculed and should not stick his head above the radar.

He uses that very same judgment to rule this country in Bliars absence....scary.

Mind you thats nothing to what that sick twisted little bitch Cherie just managed to do. Auction off a signed copy of the Hatton report!! A report of how her hubbies government had bullied and destroyed a defence analyst untill the poor man decided that suicide was the only way out (or was it suicide?).

She is one evil and ugly little freak.

If labour stay in power again next election then I will never vote again and will start making plans to emigrate to Aus. How this bunch of pathetic nasty little cockups are in power is beyond me. Hang them all.

3. WOW! Is that a flash lol!

4. Can't flash at a kidney punch...

5. janner

janner War Hero Book Reviewer

Theres every chance that they will stay in power, they are buying votes with civil service jobs in the Midlands, North, Scotland and Wales, one can almost see the headlines now, "If you vote Tory you'll lose your job."

Its no coincidence that Bliar is going to be addressing Murdochs Journo's in the near future.

I think the voting system needs to be change in the very near future or this lot will be in forever.

To start the changes, Scots pollies should not have a vote in English matters.

Reduce the amount of Public monies handed out in Scotland, NI and Wales.

Stop handing out UK citizenship to illegal immigrants to obtain votes.

In addition to the above, citzenship should be revoked if any offences are committed in this country. Maybe they'd think about the consequences of the their actions if one or two were returned to their country of origin, to face whatever awaits them there.

Rant over, been at work all weekend and I'm knackered, feeling slightly better now :cry:

6. He uses that very same judgment to rule this country in Bliars absence....scary.

Mind you thats nothing to what that sick twisted little bitch Cherie just managed to do. Auction off a signed copy of the Hatton report!! A report of how her hubbies government had bullied and destroyed a defence analyst untill the poor man decided that suicide was the only way out (or was it suicide?).

She is one evil and ugly little freak.

If labour stay in power again next election then I will never vote again and will start making plans to emigrate to Aus. How this bunch of pathetic nasty little cockups are in power is beyond me. Hang them all.

Here,here. I agree wholeheartedly.
    Also about stopping Scots pollies voting on purely English matters.
    But here's another question for you all, Who do you vote for next time?
    Billy (B)Liar or "Call me Dave". Neither are to my likeing (Libs don't count)
    RoofRat

7. Well the only thing that is letting Scots MPs vote on English matters is English MPs, they just have to change the rules, nothing to do with us up here, and I am pretty sure very few up here are in the slightest bit interested. Just get on with it and stop moaning to us about it, we don't care.

I suspect you have the best part of four years to think about it, the present mob are not going to give up their perks and fat salaries until the really really have to, especially when you look at the polls. Mind you I suspect that if every one who says they don't like either the tories or nulabour actually voted liberal they would have a resounding victory.

Peter

8. Perhaps HM can resurrect an old tradition, and dissolve parliament ?
    Must be some precedent somewhere, where the sleazies can be ejected ?

9. Cherie Blair needs sorting out!How can anyone spend about £7000 on bloody hairdos?????Then have the cheek to claim it back!And as she isnt a member of the Govt how the hell does she get to go on all these junkets with TB?Does she pay her own way?Does she like hell!I have never seen somone dip in so much to the gravy train and still complain!Id never trust a Lawyer to sit the right way on the Lavatory let alone one married to the PM!

10. Maxi, I meant no disrespect to the Scots at all. I certainly would not agree or think it right that my local MP would have the right to vote on things that pertained purely to the Scottish people.
    Several times now, these sleezeballs have only managed to get a law passed with Scottish pollies voting with them. Can't be right can it?

Oh, and BTW, when I said the Libs don't count, I meant just that. All they do is split the vote. They have the worst policies of both parties methinks.
    RoofRat

11. You are right RoofRat, and as you say Labour often relies on the Scottish votes. However the Labour party up here is closer to "old" Labour than it is further south (particularly in Glasgow), and so it remains popular with many voters. Having said that it is also true that some Scottish pollies abstain from voting on English-only matters.

12. If you ask me we need less career polititians like Tony Blair and more principled men like Tony Benn and Tam Dalyell (who as you know raised the "West Lotian Question" about Scottish MPs voting on English matters).

13. Scotland and the Labour connection remains from the old days when the mines were all open and the Railways were Nationalised.

They have never forgiven the Tories---

Bad news is Labour is really screwing them and they can't take it in!!

Mind you there was a little ray of hope when the Lib dem got the Dunfermline seat.

As for lib dem-------the original fence sitter party--say all do fcuk all.

14. Mind you English MPs did just that for the best part of 300 years and when the Scots complained for most of that time they were told to shut up and be good boys. Now I don't really care whether they change the system or not, but it is not the Scots fault that the system exists, and the English have all the ability to change it if they so wish, so don't blame us.

Peter

15. Ah Tam Tam the Belgrano man. Avery good MP for his constituents and very well off so he never needed to beholden to the party system for his livelyhood.

Peter

17. The thingy in Westminster is the UK Parliament and as constituted all MPs have the right and some might say duty to take part in and vote on all business. So it is right that Scots MPs vote on any business. I can understand when legislation is passed which applies soley toEngland with Scots lobby fodder that those opposed to that legislation object, mind you those in favour probably think it is a good thing.

Peter

18. :D Peter, we have an agreement there. Best wishes to you.
    RoofRat

19. No problems

Have fun

Peter

:D

20. Well hes done it, hes left Dorneywood, been hounded out by the press for playing crochet ? on the lawn, whatever is this country coming to?What next? resignation?Its a poor reflection when one gets hounded out for playing crochet on a bit of free grass,the nation is in freefall.