Pretty girls can talk you into anything.

Discussion in 'Diamond Lil's' started by 2_deck_dash, Mar 16, 2010.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. The other day I was sharing the 1man1jar vid with a friend on facebook as I thought he might be the type who would find a viewing of it beneficial. A pretty little friend of his promptly commented on the video, voicing her disgust. Some flirtatious banter followed via PM with the offer of a drink being posed.

Anyway I met up with this chick for a bevvy over the weekend, one thing led to another and I appear to have agreed to cycle from London to Spain in order to complete the Pamplona bull run in July in aid of children's charity sparks.

The cycling bit is not so much of a problem as I am relatively fit and I have a decent Raleigh Chopper that is up to the job, apparently there is even a support van. The second part of the challenge worries me a little.

Now for those of you who are unfamiliar with the bull run here are a few pics to give you a rough idea of what it is all about:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

So fellow Rumrationers, I pose you the following questions:

1) Shall I do it? I've been looking for a challenge for a while now but it does look pretty hardcore, even for me.

2) Shall I do her? I'm happily married but she is a real hotty and it looks like she is game. (Only joking, I wouldn't cheat on the missus. :lol: )

3) Does anyone else fancy being my wingman and coming too? Apparently it's an open invite and there are plenty of fit, posh, but slightly mental chicks taking part and it could be a laugh. We are looking at 3rd til 10th of July.

4) Will you sponsor me? Come on it's for charidee mate.

2. FCUK that...

If you decide to go through with it, I will happily sponsor you...

If you decide to go through her, I will also sponsor you...

Remember there are a list of rules that mean it cant be cheating;

* If you are by water
    * If you have a different phone number
    * If no one sees
    * If you were too drunk to remember it, it never happened
    * If you only do anal
    * If its a threesome, on the pretext that your helping out a friend

3. I know someone who did it and they are a fatty. They came out unscathed, apparently if you want to be risky and a bit of a mentalist you can but if you want to stay out of the way of the bull that too is possible... depends how daring you want to seem for the young lady.

I am still trying to figure out how you have managed to pull through the use of that video!

4. Me too.

The conversation went like this:

It then followed with her PM'ing me and asking who I was and why I was trying to ruin her brain.

I then worked my magic, honed by years of Naval training in that art of trapping swordplay.

Now I am in this fcuking mess.

Edited to protect the innocent.

5. Brilliant!

My day was already made now its mader still

6. Oh nearly forgot.

This is her:

Last edited: Sep 10, 2013
  7. Serious?

I forgot to mention rape is also not cheating.

8. 100%.

I think you can see the quandary I am in.

9. Roger...

Thats a FINE mess you got yourself into there!

10. Fook me that is worth cycling to Spain for! If you aren't up for it I'll happily take the challenge.

11. I suppose she's not too bad :wink: .

12. Look 2DD & K640. Im sure she is into younger men like myself, so send her my way. Ill gladly do the cycle and the bull run ;)

13. 2dd you should post that in newbies if your after a wingman all them young supposedly fit lads/lasses awaiting training im sure would be willing to travel with you and maybe be your own personal Biatch.

As for the so called problem of being happily married....You are contemplating it so are you really that happily married 8O also if you don't get caught its not cheating, all you have to do is make sure there are no pictures taken of you within 10 feet of that ummmmm GODDESS and you should be fine.

My opinion go for it and take full advantage of everything she throws at you, Hopefully her nekked body :D

But that pic does look a bit Littlewoods catalogue..... you sure you didn't borrow it from there :lol: :lol:

14. How old do you think I am trigger?

15. Top shout, I could have some little scrote to follow me around and do my bidding.

I talk the talk, but I really wouldn't cheat on the missus, I'd easily put her into the same category as this chick except mine has bigger chebs and is blonde. I'll happily do the bike ride and the bull run just for a laugh. Having this birds arse to stare at the whole way will be something I'll have to learn to live with.

This is a real possibility, I will have to refrain from getting smashed as I probably will end up nailing this bird and then regretting it.

Shamelessly robbed from her Facebook profile, they don't deliver Littlewoods catalogues in affluent areas like mine. :wink:

16. to be honest 2dd i did the running of the bulls last year, the run is the easy part, its a little scary feel the ground shake with the bulls, but when you are in the stadium at the end of the run were the Spanish think its great to get loads of foreigners in a confined space and let said bovine loose. but the fiesta de san fermin which is what the party is in aid of is one of the best p1ss ups i have ever been to and well worth it even if you have to cycle there,

17. Cheers for the encouragement.

Just spoken to her and it looks like it's on and my name is on the list so game on!

Sponsorship details to follow.

18. Older than me ? ;)

19. Well 2dd or should i say Maverick or even Ice Man 8) time to get hiring your wingman,

Sounds like a lot of fun especially following her butt for miles on end :D and well worth it for charity and hope it goes well for you and you raise lots of cash..

Good Luck
    Mac

20. 2DD, all these women you chat to, seem to be bikini models. Do they not get cold over here?

Yeah, go for it and wear extra padding. Have a few people infront of you, gives you time to get out the way :wink: